Help Asap (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
But has anyone actually come up with the correct answer or jus handed down myths ?
Exactly, each one comes up with a story based that are based on farts in the wind, I would like to know the real story behind it though.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
A lot of people would say that is incorrect as the seven sisters was only born of recent times (an ideal coined by mazzone i believe) , bearing in mind the name has been around a lot longer than the ideal... how can it possibbly true... The power clubs before that were not the same... so how is it correct ?

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Exactly, each one comes up with a story based that are based on farts in the wind, I would like to know the real story behind it though.
Personally, im not convinced there is one... Ive never seen any evidence for any of the common stories...

I did for a while think the oldest of the seven sisters myth was true, but on looking into it, it cant be

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

Personally, im not convinced there is one... Ive never seen any evidence for any of the common stories...

I did for a while think the oldest of the seven sisters myth was true, but on looking into it, it cant be
I am not convinced in any of the stories either, they seem to be speculations and due to the variety of these one is not convinced.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)