Del Piero & Inzaghi (2 Viewers)

survivor

Dec 29, 2002
Hi! everyone.:cheesy:
I'm a brand new here but I've visisted this forum for quite sometime now. Since I've just fallen in love with Juve, I've got so llittle knowledge about this team and have to learn a lot from you guys here.

One thing that I really want to know is what was the cause of conflict between Alex and Pippo? I learnt that Pippo once played for Juve, so, they should hv been good friends instead of enemies. Any one can give me the light?

Thanks!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
There are some rumours on that issue but I have never actually read something about it so I don't know what really happened...

Welcome to the forums!

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
There was some tensions between them at one time... Del Piero was having a hard time coming back from his injury, and Inzaghi was flying.

On numerous occasions Del Piero got set up and could easily score (which would have boosted his confidence) But every time Inzaghi came running right in front of Alex and stole his goals. One time Alex actually yelled at him after he did it.

The italian media made a big deal out of it, but I don't think it was such a big deal. Cuz the two seemed to have a good relationship when Pippo transfered to Milan. No hard feelings between them now...

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
i hear they didnt even talk for almost a year...actually i kinda blame DP on this thingy...he should have been more profesional about it and be happy for pippo..

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
It's a very annoying aspect of Del Piero. At numerous times he would have immensely helped out the team by playing play-maker (and we all know he can do it just perfectly) but the rich spoiled kid wants to play striker, score goals and claim honour for them.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Thanks for the training! I will need it when all the die-hard Del Piero fans start shouting at me!! ;)

I'm telling you - with the way some fans follow him he could start a cult!

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
u mean he doesnt have one already? then what's this pamplet i got "Alessandro's Cult of Pippo Crusifiers"...hmm....oh wait, that's what the castle's for..;)

but i still hate pippopotemus

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Survivor is a new user who would like know something about Del P and Pippo, and you guys are talking about buggers, goat milk, facial hair and how much it sucks to be DJ Juve.... come on man'ss!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)