Nedved challenges Zizou for CL (1 Viewer)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Juventus midfielder Pavel Nedved says his dream for the new season is to claim the Champions League title.

"Yes, I want to win this trophy and I'm sure that Juventus have all the players in order to do it, maybe together with the scudetto. The final should be Juventus-Real Madrid, and the result is obvious..." he said.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
To me, This news is great!
I'm Happy to know that Nedved is happy At Juve. I was frustrated at the end of last season when Nedved wasn't shown in any of the juventus scudetto celebrations! They only showed a short interview with him and he didnt look so excited at winning the scudetto!
I didn't know what that meant. I only heard he was kind of sick with a fever.

Now, i know Nedved is a pure Juventini and his SkyBlue Laziale Blood is gone.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
Now, i know Nedved is a pure Juventini and his SkyBlue Laziale Blood is gone.
Oh I think there's some of that left! ;) But he's moved on now and doing a fine job for our club, doesn't mean he has to abandon his Italian roots :cool:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Because Crag had promised to sell him to Juve and couldn't back out of the deal. As for Nedved himself, I don't know. Ask Kiran, he knows everything about Nedved ;)

Anastacia

Jul 12, 2002
crag didn't want to sell nedved, moggi and nedved signed the contracts behind crag's back, they used an outdated agreement that crag made with moggi a long time ago. that's what i've heard, but it might be made-up to save crag's ass from the angry laziale :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Well I don't know what really happened anyway. But it's a known fact that Lazio needs cash, otherwise neither Veron nor Nedved would have left.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Surely that cant be the reason he looked less enthusiastic than the rest, it might just be he is that kinda person, or that he won it 2 seasons ago so it aint that big a deal unlike the other players who had been thru heartache the previous season. You never can tell with the way players seem to celebrate but it cannot be becos his heart is in Lazio as it wasnt Lazio we pipped for the title

Jul 12, 2002
We're all getting ahead of ourselves. I remember last year after our first win of the season, everyone set their eyes on the treble. In the end, we were lucky to win the league. To use an old cliche, lets take one game at a time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)