Guidolin to coach monaco! (1 Viewer)

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
UFFICIALE: Guidolin nuovo tecnico del Monaco
Martedì, 04 ottobre @ 14:02:00 CEST
Il Monaco ha ufficializzato l'arrivo in panchina di Francesco Guidolin. Il tecnico italiano ex Vicenza, Udinese, Bologna e Palermo ha firmato un contratto biennale fino a giugno 2007 e verrà presentato alla stampa alle ore 15 di giovedì 6 ottobre allo Stade Louis II di Montecarlo.

it is official guidolin last year at palermo is now the new coach of monaco

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I love the guy a lot,it sux to see him leaving Palermo that way,anyway I wish him good luck,I am sure he will be the place he deserves one day..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think it is good for Guidolin to go manage a French team. He will add some thing to the league and probably (as I always rated him high) win something. I expect him back to Serie A as a better manager though.

OP
djleli

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    he could be a great coach with a great team such as a lippi manager i see him, i wouldnt say no to him after capello

OP
    djleli

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    he reisgned due to the fact that the board of monaco didnt buy any good players in the summer and they sold i think plus they arent competitive anough

OP
    djleli

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    dunno maybe he will take a break and maybe next year we will see him in italy or mayhbe even this year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)