Top 10 list of Juve players you hated most. (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
New, topic, and I hand you a daunting task.:D

Name me a top 10 Juve player all time, you hated most.:D:D:D

For me,

1. Van der Saar. (Although, I admit he was good in Ajax, he was shit in Serie A)
2. Cesar, (Brazilians never make it in Juve)
3. Paolo Di Canio (I just can't stand the guy)
4. Dimas, (The worst left back in Juve history, period)
5. Amoruso (One of the worst forward in our history)
6. Marocchi (Just personal taste, that's all)
7. Rush (A former forward, before he came to Juve)
8. Padavano (I never liked his hairstyle:D, it just plain horrible)
9. Jarni (Had it not been for Dimas, he would have been chosen as the worst left back in Juve history)
10. I can't think of one!:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
:stress: The guy's name is Van der Sar!! What is so difficult about it that even the Italian press spells it wrong?!

And mate, how can you hate (former) Juve players?

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Hate is a strong word to use when talking about your favourite team... So I'd like to use 'dislike' instead...

I dislike theese dudes.

1. Van der Sar (a great keeper, but not at Juve)
2. Salas (move your fat arse somewhere else!)
3. Fabian O'neill (What an idiot!)

Can't think of anymore players right now...

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++
Hate is a strong word to use when talking about your favourite team... So I'd like to use 'dislike' instead...
I was waiting for someone to say that, thank you!

I dislike theese dudes.

1. Van der Sar (a great keeper, but not at Juve)
Funny how players are judged. Van der Sar was the absolute number one in the Serie A when it comes to durations of keeping clean sheats for more than one season, Inzaghi was topscorer for more than one season and yet both are disliked or even plain hated by a lot of fans...

2. Salas (move your fat arse somewhere else!)
3. Fabian O'neill (What an idiot!)

Can't think of anymore players right now...
O'Neill I agree on, Salas I'm tempted to give another chance given his previous performances...

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

Funny how players are judged. Van der Sar was the absolute number one in the Serie A when it comes to durations of keeping clean sheats for more than one season, Inzaghi was topscorer for more than one season and yet both are disliked or even plain hated by a lot of fans...

O'Neill I agree on, Salas I'm tempted to give another chance given his previous performances...
IMO Van der Sar costs us two scudettoes! He seriously messed up against Lazio in 99/00, when Salas scored on him. My grandmother could have saved that one! If Juve had won that one, they would have been crowned champions...

Then again next year against Roma... he screwed up again, and Juve couldn't win it in the end.

Sure he had some good matches to... but I'll never forget theese screw ups.

I think that Salas has had enough chances...

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
IMO Van der Sar costs us two scudettoes! He seriously messed up against Lazio in 99/00, when Salas scored on him. My grandmother could have saved that one! If Juve had won that one, they would have been crowned champions...

Then again next year against Roma... he screwed up again, and Juve couldn't win it in the end.

Sure he had some good matches to... but I'll never forget theese screw ups.

I think that Salas has had enough chances...
I agree that those mistakes were crucial and he should have stopped the shots but it's still funny how one or two mistakes can completely mess up an otherwise perfect record and reputation, innit?

As for Salas, I sometimes can't help it but compare him to Ronaldo at Inter. First the heavy injury, then the underperforming. Now if he leaves the comparison is complete.

Give him the Coppa and remaining group matches in CL when we're already certain of qualification for the Quarter Finals and if he then still plays bad we sell him next summer. Selling him now would be a mistake imo!

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Guess it is kinda funny... but thats football!

I don't really see the point in keeping Salas around. We have 3 great strikers, or at least two in Del Piero, Trezeguet and Di Vaio. I would rather have one of the young guys (Miccoli or Sculli) taking Salas' placeon the bench.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Guess it is kinda funny... but thats football!

I don't really see the point in keeping Salas around. We have 3 great strikers, or at least two in Del Piero, Trezeguet and Di Vaio. I would rather have one of the young guys (Miccoli or Sculli) taking Salas' placeon the bench.
Well me too but I don't think it's possible to recall any of those two youngsters in the middle of the season...

What's so bad about Biaocco?

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
1.Van der sar
2.o'neill
3.paramatti
4.esnaider
5.amoruso
Sorry i cannot think more for the time...:devil::confused::fero:

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
Van der sar and o'neill were really annoying in most occasions,that's for sure!And sorry for the spelling Ekip!(at the first post)

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Nick ] ++
Van der sar and o'neill were really annoying in most occasions,that's for sure!And sorry for the spelling Ekip!(at the first post)
Sorry again Erik i am such a:fool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)