Your Favourite Non-Juve Players (1 Viewer)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
this is to find out which non-juve player is the most poular around here,so i'll start by naming my favourite 10 in no particular order:

raul-probably the only real player i don't hate and spain's prince of football.

chivu-tremendous promise and adept at both defending and attacking.

roberto carlos-frightening pace,explosive acceleration and a thunderbolt shot.

cannavaro-the rock of the azzuri defense and a great leader as well.

recoba-uruguay's best player,very all rounded and also very versatile.

deisler-a tremendously gifted player,very untypical of a german player as his play revolves more around flair rather than efficiency.

riquelme-a player relatively unknown to the rest of europe at the moment and definitely overlooked and underestimated.

henry-great technical ability for a striker and one of the most complete forwards in europe.

joaquin-an excellent winger who rarely disappoints.

i think i'll leave my last player for later....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
well i got these

shevchenko: cool name, once a goal poaching supremo

pippo: makes it look oh so easy, oh so easy

oliver kahn: not only is he talented, he's experienced, a great leader, and scary, won trophies too...

zenden: cool name, and great winger

van der vaart- such a young player leading his team- not only inspiring, but consistent too...

van nistelrooy- another of those dutchmen lighting up the EPL- and they said holland was dead...shame on them...

dammit can i name camoranesi and davids??

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++

raul-probably the only real player i don't hate and spain's prince of football.

roberto carlos-frightening pace,explosive acceleration and a thunderbolt shot.
you say raul is probably the only real player you don't hate, and then you give R.Carlos :D nevermind...

here is mine favorites:

Peruzzi (you say non-juve but i like him because of his time with juve. ok, leave it..)

Rafael Van Der Vaart - great player!

Marc Overmars - i started to like him since the 98 WC. i like his great runs especially.

Haim Revivo- the best of my country!

Eyal Berkovich - the best too!

Walter Pandiani - never wins the spotlight, but alwayd do his job!

Pablo Aimar - alwayd catch my eyes with his great moves and dribbles

Steve McManaman - i hate Real Madrid very much, but not him. he waits on the bench and when given the chance to play, does his best (but why for real madrid! why?!!!!!)

hmmmm.... there is more... but this is a hard question!

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
We had a non-Juve popularity contest some time ago .. and Alessandro Nesta won it .. he was at Lazio back then ;)

Anyway, here is my list of 'Favourite 10 non-Juve Players':

1. Pablo Aimar.
2. Dennis Bergkamp.
3. Gianfranco Zola.
4. Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink.
5. Mido.
6. Gresko. (I think you all know why!) :D
7. Karel Poborsky. (Again, I think you all know why!)
8. Cristiano Doni.
9. Michael Ballack.
10. Joe Cole.

(in no particular order!)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Oh, there's so very many...

Fahad - BALLACK?!?!?! :eek: ;)

1. Andriy Shevchenko - What can I say, the man was, is and will remain my hero!
  2. Rafael van der Vaart - Holland's hope in fearful days
  3. Filippo Inzaghi - Because my play resembles his and it's a nice thought that it could have been me up there! :D
  4. Ruud van Nistelrooy - Because he's promoting my country and I'm a bit of a PSV fan
  5. Dennis de Nooijer - I don't suppose you know this guy but he's basically the only good footballer from my province and I'm patriotic ;)
  6. Pablo Aimar - What's not to like? Great skills!
  7. Christian Vieri - Why Moggi ever let him go I still don't understand...
  8. Christian Chivu - For leading Ajax in the CL and speaking Dutch fluently!
  9. Thomas Buffel - The best Flemish #10 around and now rocking the Dutch Eredivisie!!
  10. Guiseppe Sculli - Now nobody say he's a Juventino when he plays at Modena!! ;)
    [/list=1]

I change opinions on a regular basis so this list would be different already next week. Except for the top three!!

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Fahad - BALLACK?!?!?! :eek: ;)

Yes .. Ballack ;)

Despite of his 'German'-ity (I know this is not a real word!) .. I think he's a great fluid player .. he is very consistent at the moment and has been for more than a year now .. first with Leverkusen, then in the summer with Germany, and now with Bayern .. I just like the way he plays (simple soccer!)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
Yes .. Ballack ;)

Despite of his 'German'-ity (I know this is not a real word!) .. I think he's a great fluid player .. he is very consistent at the moment and has been for more than a year now .. first with Leverkusen, then in the summer with Germany, and now with Bayern .. I just like the way he plays (simple soccer!)
Perhaps Dutch propaganda (that wouldn't even suprise me) but all I've seen him do here on TV is make the most filthy challenges... The occasional great volley on goal doesn't make up for that imo...

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

Perhaps Dutch propaganda (that wouldn't even suprise me) but all I've seen him do here on TV is make the most filthy challenges... The occasional great volley on goal doesn't make up for that imo...

filthy challenges :confused:

The guy is a playmaker !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)