Seven against the world (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Please hear me out before you start calling me names again (that goes for you as well, Andy). I know I'm not exactly loved on this forum, but I'll try to make a couple of things a bit more clear with this post.

1. 9/11/2004 : It was getting on my nerves how some people went on and on about 9/11. It was a tragedy, yes, but people were comparing it to WWII, which was ridiculous. I'm not talking about members like Andy, Sergio, Nick or Padovano here.

It would have been ridiculous to deny the impact 9/11 had on a lot of lives and such a thing was never my intention. But because some people blew 9/11 out of proportion I was agitated and started a discussion about people starving in Africa. Because 9/11 was bad, but in the end more people die of starvation than in terrorist attacks. I admit that I dismissed 9/11 too easily, but my main intention was to piss off people who acted as if WWIII had begun.

It was a shame that respectable members noticed my posts and took them for what they were. That's how something small got huge repercussions. From that moment on I was "anti-American" and "pro-terrorism". With Andy saying that I apparently was "pro-terrorism" I got mad and acted as if I was. Perhaps a childish reaction from my part, but understandable to say the least. "If you're not for me, you're against me" is a retarded thing to say.

2. 9/11/2005: Bullshit. Simply bullshit. What I said wasn't provocative and there would have never been such a discussion about it, if someone else had said it. Saying they weren't pretty buildings and that big buildings bring big risks, isn't provocative. It's a mere observation. But like Padovano himself admitted, everyone was waiting for me to say something.

Should I have said it another day? No, because it would have been completely irrelevant. Saying it were ugly buildings is only relevant when there's a huge picture of them right above your post. I still feel 9/11 is the day to talk about terrorism. That's how we do it here TBH.

If I wanted to be provocative I had said something much more harmful. The fact I didn't only proves that I didn't want to. I never looked for a fight that day. When I posted that sentence I had no idea of your reactions.

3. Katrina: I never said anything about Katrina. Therefore I find it odd that people are saying that I should have kept my mouth about that as well. The ONLY thing I said, was that the rescue actions were apparently going pretty slow. Which had already been said by several other people BTW. So if you're looking for a scapegoat here, please use m_elayyan, who said America was punished by God.

I don't think many of you want me back, but if you do after reading this post, please let me know.

Your darling, Seven :).

Buy on AliExpress.com
Dec 27, 2003
Seven, you're a young pinko-Belgic socialpvssy, and an intelligent one at that, which only makes you more frightening.

But believe me : you don't owe any apology whatsoever to certain members.

OP
Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
    Seven, you're a young pinko-Belgic socialpvssy, and an intelligent one at that, which only makes you more frightening.
    :)

++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
    But believe me : you don't owe any apology whatsoever to certain members.
    Perhaps, but I recognise that I might have come out a bit harsh. IMO I never said anything that was as disgraceful as they labelled it, but I guess they're kind of touchy on these subjects.

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
    Just when I thought you couldn't get any more 'sad'...

dude, your pathetic...
    Obviously you're the bigger person here.

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    Jammer van de titel van de draad maar anderzijds:

Biertje? :D
    Graag :D. Ben je ondertussen naar Antwerpen geweest?

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
    Seven why the hell do you care? So what Andy and Incubo think you are pro-terrorist? Big deal. Incubo is convinced his family are the mafia and he works for the CIA or something. Andy is also convinced his college 'kick about' is the equivalent of the English Championship. And they are both convinced that I have an extreme dislike for greasy wop Italians. Hardly the most level minded people on Juventuz.

Just another Juventuz headhunt. You can't let it get to you.

Come back and lose the schizo brother. That's just weird.

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12
    ++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++
    Seven why the hell do you care? So what Andy and Incubo think you are pro-terrorist? Big deal. Incubo is convinced his family are the mafia and he works for the CIA or something. Andy is also convinced his college 'kick about' is the equivalent of the English Championship. And they are both convinced that I have an extreme dislike for greasy wop Italians. Hardly the most level minded people on Juventuz.

Just another Juventuz headhunt. You can't let it get to you.

Come back and lose the schizo brother. That's just weird.
    Actually my brother and I have been posting together. It pretty much was him posting really.

Other than that :howler:

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

:)

Perhaps, but I recognise that I might have come out a bit harsh. IMO I never said anything that was as disgraceful as they labelled it, but I guess they're kind of touchy on these subjects.
    I, for one, won't claim that you stated anything necessarily untrue. I wouldn't even necessarily say that you were harsh. (I even, to a degree, came to your defense a little: http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=4407&postid=813942#post813942) But what you are guilty of, IMO, is insensitivity and a terrible sense of timing.

It's fine to be a contrarian and take the other side of the general populace. But it's much less wise to be a contrarian at the wrong time. Your dead uncle may have been an alcoholic and a letch, but it's not exactly appropriate to bring that up during his eulogy.

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #18
    ++ [ originally posted by Tifoso Lou ] ++
    Quando parlate Dutch, non vi capisco.:down:
    We do understand you when you speak Italian though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)