Federico Balzaretti (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He made his official debut in the game against Empoli on the 11th of September 2005 as he substituted Pessotto in the second half.

I would like to point a few notes about him that I noticed from these 45 minutes he played.

He was not really tested in dfence but when Empoli attacked from his side he was always well positioned.
He runs up front just like Moreno Torrichelli used to, he is not afraid and when he runs he makes an impact.
He has a golden left foot, he delivered a few long balls from the back that reached just on the feet of Zalayeta.
He is a smart player, he seems to think rather than being spontaneous.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
He has a golden right foot, he delivered a few long balls from the back that reached just on the feet of Zalayeta.
That's nice, although I believe he is left footed. :D

I noticed that he prefered his left foot when making passes and according to FM, he's a leftie.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Did you guys see the great sliding tackle he made? He got right back up and started the offense. I saw the highlite but the guy said it was Nedved, I think it was Balza. He was on the right.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
Did you guys see the great sliding tackle he made? He got right back up and started the offense. I saw the highlite but the guy said it was Nedved, I think it was Balza. He was on the right.
Gotta love the commentators, they even mixed up Cannavaro and Zaccardo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)