Giorgio Chiellini (1 Viewer)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
i didnt notice a thread for the guy,so i thought it would be a good idea to start one.he was pretty impressive with fiorentina last season.and during the transfer window when there were rumours of a zambrotta switch to chelsea,i heard things along the lines of chilleni being highly rated in italy and all.
if he's highly rated,i suppose you need to give him exposure even though this is the very start of the season.its better than putting him in the lineup all of a sudden when one of regular starters gets injured.
capello decisions when it comes to raw talent dissapoints me at times.he had viera under him at milan,but he let him go and he became one of the best players in the world under wenger,and now that he was a COMPLETE player,capello took charge of him again.
i hope the same doesnt happen to chilleni.they guy has loads of talent,and he doesnt seem like another of those highly rated player who end of doing shit for the club.his great season at a relagation threatened club last year is a testimony to that.
the right back dilemme could very well be solved if chilleni is put in the starting 11 as it has been said before,by moving zambrotta on the right flank.

zambrotta----thuram---cannavaro---chilleni

this back four could do well for us.
i hope chilleni gets the chances that he deserves in the starting lineup and he isnt wasted.
and a question,i dont know this,but is he someone who came up to our team from the primavera?or did we buy him from some club and then loan him to fiorentina?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I dont know why he is always better with fiorentina , when he plays with juve he becomes less than average

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
i was one who wanted chiellini in juventus but seeing him play in milan just made him suck altough he deserves antoher chance

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)