Some1 Actually did THIS? (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I find this one more interesting, I wonder how far they are gonna get:

FIFA'S UNFAIR RULING TOWARDS UZBEKISTAN

To: FIFA

Dear Sir/Madam,

We find your ruling on the Uzbekistan-Bahrain match to be unjust and contradicting Fair Play rules.

The Japanese referee stole Uzbekistan’s second goal and now FIFA has robbed thier first goal. Giving Bahrain a 'second chance' to qualify now. This isn't strange as AFC always backs arab teams and it's obvious they have a hand in this.
FIFA's decision is wrong as both goals of Uzbek team were legitimate and now whatever decision has been made was done to benefit of Bahrain. Was this FIFA's overall purpose - to make Bahrain happy? Why? Why should Bahrain benefit from the Japanese referee's mistake? Why should Uzbekistan suffer from tyranny of Japanese referee and FIFA? Uzbekistan had the advantage, and now Bahrain's getting another chance? Uzbekistna asked for a broader scoreline, not for the game to be replayed.

Referees make a lot of mistakes and the matches not replayed. Please remember matches of World Cup 2002, when several teams suffered from wrong decisions of officials. Let’s replay all matches in World Cup 2002 shall we?

We believe that FIFA should:

1. Continue the first leg match from the 39th minute with the score 1-0 in favour of Uzbekistan

2. And allow Uzbekistan to take a penalty kick, which was negated by Japanese referee

3. European officials should referee both legs of the play-off match, and any future AFC game, Asian refs are UNQUALIFIED and never ready to handle tough Asian matches (etc. Asian Cup 2004)

Please prove that Fair Play is not just words and FIFA respects its own rules.

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
I find this one more interesting, I wonder how far they are gonna get:
Uh-huh.. Always backs arab teams..?

Tyranny of the referee? :rofl:

This sounds more like a rant than anything..

Hey, Martin, you got a link to that petition? I wanna sign it just for laughs.. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)