Who is the player Juventus would miss the most and why? (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Cannavaro: Ever-present at the back and half the reason we took the scudetto last season.

OP
lestat_1987

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8
    not at all...but I think his last two seasons don´t even come close to what he did from 95-99....CL 96:-D good old times...this thread is talking about the present of our team

Jan 7, 2004
    what are you talking about, del piero has been out of this world in 02-03 and extremely unlucky in 03-04 and even though capello benched him every single game for that unitalian, untalented, undeserving zalayeta who all he did in the games was stay there without ever moving, del piero was still amazing, with his goals against bayern and siena and with his touch of genious for the assist to mr. david (i ll take all the credit for your effort) trezeguet he single handidly (sp) gave us the scudetto. now wash your mouth kid

/usr/bin

Excellent
    Mar 6, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    what are you talking about, del piero has been out of this world in 02-03 and extremely unlucky in 03-04 and even though capello benched him every single game for that unitalian, untalented, undeserving zalayeta who all he did in the games was stay there without ever moving, del piero was still amazing, with his goals against bayern and siena and with his touch of genious for the assist to mr. david (i ll take all the credit for your effort) trezeguet he single handidly (sp) gave us the scudetto. now wash your mouth kid
    You still bummed out about the most hated poll?

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    couldnt have been said better then that.... number 2 to del piero is camoranesi he works real hard and is the only creative player we have aprt from an out of form neddy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)