Jonathan Zebina (4 Viewers)

Legend, not a legend?

• Legend?

• Not a Legend?

Results are only viewable after voting.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
well with the recruitments we r seemingly making then it would seem like zebina would be staying on the bench for a long time

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
yeah i really think its a bit harsh for zebina to be benched for the whole season, i think he had some "alrite" games and some bad ones.But overall he did alrite

OP
djleli

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    who can replace zebina? i mean he has some good shots in the box last year there is no1 in juve which can do the same as him maybe balzaretti i dont know

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    With both Zebina and Birindelli injured we're beginning to look a tad short in the right back position. That leaves Balzaretti and Pessotto...

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
    Balzaretti is a great player...I hope he gets his chance. Truth be tols I don't like Zebina at all, I couldn't understand his purchase... but Capello knows what he's doing.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    I wouldn't say he's good in attack. His crosses are awful. Zebina does a good job defending, as long as he doesn't make those bonehead mistakes every two matches.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    I've heard good things about Balzaretti but never actually seen him play. Lippi played Zambrotta at right back in the second half of Italy's game against Scotland and he did reasonably well so I wonder if Capello might be tempted to try Gianluca in that position an start Chiellini at left back. That said, Pessotto can do a job as well. He may not be getting any younger but he always puts in a good honest shift.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    I've heard good things about Balzaretti but never actually seen him play. Lippi played Zambrotta at right back in the second half of Italy's game against Scotland and he did reasonably well so I wonder if Capello might be tempted to try Gianluca in that position an start Chiellini at left back. That said, Pessotto can do a job as well. He may not be getting any younger but he always puts in a good honest shift.
    I Agree. Rambo-right Chiellini-left

/usr/bin

Excellent
    Mar 6, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    Yeah, he was great.. And Camoranesi was amazing..

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
    zebina doesnt deserve a place in the first 11 ,this is sure.
    i hope that capello will use zambrotta at thr rb and chiellini in the left.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Nawaf ] ++

Now that's a bit harsh.. He played very well last season, and IMO deserves a first team spot from our current squad..
    I would only say that he played decent. Some of his errors have costed us. But he does have his good games too, especially his professionalism that is demonstrated in the game against Roma.

ok back to the topic, putting Zambro as RB + Chiellini at LB is surely mouth-watering, let's hope that Capello will try this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)