Official: Owen to Newcastle for 25Euro (1 Viewer)

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
Ufficiale: Owen dal Real Madrid al Newcastle per 25 mln
Martedì, 30 agosto @ 11:28:00 CEST
Il Newcastle ha completato l'acquisto di Michael Owen dal Real Madrid per 17 milioni di sterline, poco meno di 25 milioni di euro.
Il 25enne attaccante della nazionale inglese ha sottoscritto un contratto quadriennale con il club allenato da Souness.

what dyu guys think?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
djleli

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    yeah thats what i tihnk but he is 25 years and plays for the antional team i think its their best signing this year

Jul 28, 2002
    real took advantage of newcastles determination....stupidly big fee, even if it was for owen. Considering they bought him for 8 million...

Poor owen, he may go on to become a geordie legend, but nothing else :cheesy:

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
    Good move for newcastle. after some times they finally bougth a good player.

You know I sense for all team in black and white and our jersey has a root in their jersey indeed.

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
    real took advantage of newcastles determination....stupidly big fee, even if it was for owen. Considering they bought him for 8 million...
    he was in his last year of contract, it was either 8m or free transfer... iirc...

Jul 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

he was in his last year of contract, it was either 8m or free transfer... iirc...
    oh yeah...forgot that :D

Well all goes to prove owen is a dipstick, leaves the club he "loves" for a bigger club, then his old club win the CL, now he want to go back, but cant as they "cant" affford him (more like dont really wany him), no he has to go Newcastle :rofl:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    25m is ridiculous. Having said that though, I think Owen will be fantastic at Newcastle, despite the fact that he's as overrated as I think he is.

Jul 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
    25m is ridiculous. Having said that though, I think Owen will be fantastic at Newcastle, despite the fact that he's as overrated as I think he is.
    ----------------Given---------------

Carr---Boumsong--Bramble--Babyaro--

Bowyer----Parker---Emre-----Luque----

-------------Owen----Shearer------------

With Jenas, Faye and Ameobi, thats quite a linup there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)