Respaul's Juve Pepsi Challenge 2005 - 2nd Edition (2 Viewers)

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Ok,

Following up on the 2nd edition of my quiz's success on another forum (120 entrants) and the 1st quiz going down relatively well on juventuz last year...

Is there any interest in partaking in the 2nd edition from the members of juventuz.com ??

Last years quiz can be found here for those that havent seen it : (questions etc about page 8)

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4927&highlight=pepsi

Last year it was well recieved and the spoils went to ....

Official Winner - Steph

2nd - Mark77
3rd - Glenn, Torkel & Fli

The 2nd edition works along the same guidelines and is fairly similar in content to before...

Over all this one is slightly easier, though there are questions i dont expect anyone to get... Its fairly mixed and has questions for everyone...

As with last time, only the winners results will be revealed... there will be no posting of those that dont do very well...

This post is just to guage interest...

If there is a decent response I will post the full rules and layout of the new quiz and open/closing dates in the coming days....

Anyone fancy taking part ??

In so far...

Jeeks
Libero
Nawaf
Modo Bianconero
Z
Andy
Burke
Dan
Vinni
Mark 77
Robert
Zizou
Juve 89
Blandest
Martin
Geof
Erkka
Fliakis
Nick
Chxta
Altair
Sir Sebastian
Eaglesnake_1
Desmond
Hambon 78

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    A quick outline of the questions :

5 sections of 5 questions each

Some questions also have bonus questions

There will also be a tie break section

sections :

Who am I ?

What Am I ?

Fans And Delle Alpi

When ?

Who ?

Tie Breaker : 2 Questions that you will guess plus a little points based fan questionaire (sent seperately) which i stole from a paper.

65 points up for grabs...

OP

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    When doesnt matter...

Its done by pm... I can monitor when you recieve it, when you open it and when you return it... I'll know how long you took

So you can do it whenever you like (within reason - say within a week of getting the qquestions)... jus dont open the pm until you are ready to answer the questions

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    TBH, I know I wont do very well. I didnt start supporting Juve until 95 when I was 8 or 9, and I cant really say I have extensive knowledge and in depth knowledge of the somewhat distant past, but I'll do my best anyway :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)