Yahoo Serie A Fantasy Football (1 Viewer)

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    Good luck, Stu. :) This year I realized I know squat about the EPL prospects of players compared to previous years for some reason. I am summarily getting my ass whooped there.

And yes -- it is open to everyone except the private Juventuz group, with credentials listed above.

I noticed that they are not yet including a lot of legalese in the sign-up process. I am hoping that doesn't mean we're accessing it while it is still in development and they're going to relaunch it very soon with the database wiped clean again.

But with matches starting in 4 days, how much longer can they wait?

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    I joined...saudi juventini:D

Belmont y dont you check the EPL rules...I believe they are basicly the same right?

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    While I was almost finishing up on my line up...the website stopped operating and i get this message:

"Sorry, Unable to process request at this time -- error 999."

is this just me or all you guys??

Oct 1, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Rami ] ++
    While I was almost finishing up on my line up...the website stopped operating and i get this message:

"Sorry, Unable to process request at this time -- error 999."

is this just me or all you guys??
    just finished editing my line up, it's fine for me. maybe you should try again later

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++
    thnx Rami,
    btw, I have simple question.
    when we start we got 100 salary cap. if we buy player with 60 value and then his price increased to 70.
    when we sell it, will we get 110 salary cap?
    I dont think there is a player worth 60:p...but ya you got the concept right you gain 10...but could drop to 50 and loose 10 if you sell... kinda like a stock market, players prices fluctuate depending on their performance each week

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    Well, I'm in. I can't imagine I'll do too well given how little serie A football I get to watch these days (read: none!) but we'll see. I'll probably wind up doing worse in the EPL game!

OP
    swag

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #17
    Join the party, mikhail. We'll all prove how worthless we are at our ability to scout Serie A talent. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)