totti's interview with La Gazzetta dello Sport (1 Viewer)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Francesco Totti Has His Say
8/23/2005 7:55:00 PM
In a long interview with La Gazzetta dello Sport, Roma skipper Francesco Totti spoke about the upcoming season, Capello, Cassano, and more...
ROMA AND SPALLETTI: I am always happier to have stayed at Roma. I get along with him, and he is teaching us how to play good football.

SCUDETTO AND CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: Inter are favorites, then Milan, then Juventus. Chelsea are the team to beat in the Champions League.

THE NAZIONALE AND THE WORLD CUP: Brazil are super, but we can win. Then I could leave La Nazionale.

TOTTI AND MANCINI: I thank Mancio for complimenting me. And I agree we are similar players. I like to be compared to him.

ABBIATI AND JUVENTUS: Christian is a great player. But its strange rival teams trade players like that. Evidently, something has changed.

CAPELLO AND HIS WORDS AFTER JUVE-INTER: I knew it. Everytime he loses he does this.

FOOTBALL AND DOPING: One will never know really what goes on, actually it depends on the team involved...

CASSANO: I don’t want to get into this discussion any longer. The choice is up to Antonio. I will respect either decision he takes.

HIS FUTURE: I still might leave next year, it depends what the team looks like. But my dream is to win another Scudetto here, this is why I stayed. Winning one with my team, Roma, is worth 5 or 6 with Milan or Juventus.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

inter are favourites?
i always knew he was dumb.but this is too much!
:rofl:
and pretty boy is probably jealous of our acqusiation of abbiati.:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++

HIS FUTURE: I still might leave next year, it depends what the team looks like. But my dream is to win another Scudetto here, this is why I stayed. Winning one with my team, Roma, is worth 5 or 6 with Milan or Juventus.
I just agree with this part.

May 30, 2004
what are you laughing about .. inter are the favourites for this season they have a really strong squad and they want it really really bad,, they can win it this yr and i wuld put them as favourites

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
For once I would love to hear Totti give an interview with a concise, more appropriate, Mr. T-style response of, "I spit on da fool".

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
what are you laughing about .. inter are the favourites for this season they have a really strong squad and they want it really really bad,, they can win it this yr and i wuld put them as favourites
I'm laughing about how special it would be for Roma to win the scedutto again compared to Inter

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Why is he an idiot? He is entitled to his opinion based on the team he supports as we are...

Having said that, I think his opinion is idiotic!

Mar 6, 2005
Man, cuore, your avatar's blurred as hell.. makes it hard to make out who it is in the picture.. I honestly thought that it was Shawn Michaels at one point.. :p

Jul 28, 2002
Inter imho stand a very very very good chance of finally winning, mancio is building a TEAM for once in a inter while.

With adriano, anything is possible, with a tough defence and crack midfield why not??

On paper they are the match for juve, just their spirit is the question.....and imho i think mancio is instilling a winning mentality....after all they gains the "thou-shalt not loose" mentality last year.

Jus wait and see...for once totti may be right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)