Roy keane tackle (1 Viewer)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Damn, that Roy Keane is really a player who deserves a Materazzi clearing kick in the head.

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
I don't want to see this, I am already traumatized from my ACL injury and an MCL on the other knee.

What happened? Did he snap Haaland's knee?

That bastard, I hope he gets a taste of his own medicine.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Primo ] ++
What happened? Did he snap Haaland's knee?
No. He span him around like a giant, Man City-jersey wearing wheel and got sent off. Haaland famously retired from a knee injury soon afterwards - most people like to forget thought that it was to the other knee.

That bastard, I hope he gets a taste of his own medicine.
Actually, that was a retaliation, an he's had his own share of kicks. I also find that rather dim in light of the fact that you haven't seen the video.

Why is this being posted. When did that happen, 1997?

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
Actually, that was a retaliation, an he's had his own share of kicks. I also find that rather dim in light of the fact that you haven't seen the video.
What happened to sportsmanship??? An eye for an eye? A tooth for a tooth?

As I mentioned, I had a knee injury already that's why I was asking if the video was Halaand's knee injury because if it is, I don't want to bring back bad memories of my own injury. It's called trauma.

Plus, the fact that Keane admitted in an autobiography that he tackled someone to intentionally hurt the person puts him in my nutty category.

Cards on the table, Roy Keane is a superclass in midfield. But when he loses it, he really loses it. And damn, does he know how to give a crunchy tackle. And, he doesn't hesitate.

He's the type of player I would like to play with, not play against.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)