Aljazeera sport will show Serie A and LA liga (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by hambon78 ] ++
what about the regular al-jazeera sport on satelite will it show anything?? or do we have to subscribe??
I heard from my brother that the games will be coded.

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
++ [ originally posted by hambon78 ] ++
what about the regular al-jazeera sport on satelite will it show anything?? or do we have to subscribe??
they will be free n they will show the portegese league + other sports

the serie a and la liga will be shown on jazeera sport +1 & +2 on nilesat n for that u have 2 subscribe

if u have a ART smart card u can add aljazeera sport +1 & +2 to it for around 25 $ per year or elase u can buy a new jazeera smart card

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    the problem is that you must buy the card from art dealers , who are greedy bastards

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    Great news :cheesy:

I have a question,how much it cost if i want to have all ARTsports and al jazeera together?only sport channels.can someone ask it for me please :)

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    Snoop, as the guys said that al jazeerah is $25 per year. as for ART, if I am not mistaken its 90 Saudi Riyals per month....which calculates to rougly $288 per year...so i guess 300 bucks a year should do it...and by that you will have the italian, spanish, portoguese, english, german, dutch, french, CL, and the world cup!! sweet deal:p

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    Ha ha!

Aljazeera commentators are totally awesome!!!

I think these guys compete with one another regarding how many words per SECOND they can say!

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Rami ] ++
    Snoop, as the guys said that al jazeerah is $25 per year. as for ART, if I am not mistaken its 90 Saudi Riyals per month....which calculates to rougly $288 per year...so i guess 300 bucks a year should do it...and by that you will have the italian, spanish, portoguese, english, german, dutch, french, CL, and the world cup!! sweet deal:p
    290$ is too much for that ART crap :eek:

anyway,Jeeks gave me some advise.I will have Art Orbit Showtime ALjazeera FOX and others for 15$ per month,how about that :D

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
    Ha ha!

I think these guys compete with one another regarding how many words per SECOND they can say!
    how you know them?there is other race too,who spells the players' names wrong most :D

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

how you know them?there is other race too,who spells the players' names wrong most :D
    During the last EURO I worked with one Palestinian subcontractor, and they surely had this channel in their camps. So sometimes I had to watch it, if neither TRT or Russian TV were showing the games.

Often times I would just mute the TV to actually stop laughing and try to consentrate on a game :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
    Ha ha!

That's Arabic commentary in general (seriously.. almost all). :groan:

It's as if they are radio commentators, and we're ALL BLIND. They annoy us with every friggin details that's abvious.

I MUTE Arabic commentary! I miss and love listening to the fans cheer, but I'd givei it up any time not to listen to 90 minutes of a non-stop, often squeeling voice of a man who sounds like his life depended on him verbally stumbling/repeating the same useless and obvious phrases for the umpteenth time.

The only current Arabic commentator, who is moderately calm, thinks that he is shakespear. If you understand Arabic, its too sickening to keep on.

No thanks.

Simon

Jun 19, 2005
    r they have ENG translate?????

I hear the arabic commentator in Saudi Sport channel

idont under stan him but he make u enter inside the match

OP
    Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #19
    They will show lazio-messina free in the first week and spanish liga free in the first week only

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Simon ] ++
    r they have ENG translate?????

I hear the arabic commentator in Saudi Sport channel

idont under stan him but he make u enter inside the match

no al jazeera doesnt have english commentery 4 the matches only ART has that option

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)