Perugia - Juve (1 Viewer)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Juve's next Serie A game will be against Perugia, the last before the winter break starts. We need to win this match to at least keep the gap with the top from widening. Many players were rested in the Coppa defeat against Reggina, and Del Piero didn't feature in the midweek Real centinary celebration's match. Therefore, we have no excuses and we must win this one.

Other teams will have the following matches:

Lazio-Bologna
Milan-Brescia
Torino-Roma
Parma-Inter

On paper, the top three should win .. but Inter will face a tricky match against Parma .. maybe they will lose some points there ..

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
dpforever

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    That's totally possible .. Inter have many injured players like Vieri, Dalmat, Morfeo, and Coco. While Parma are playing good football at the moment. Besides Mutu, Adriano, Frey, and Ferrari - all once Inter players - would have a point to prove against their opponents. Cannavaro might also have a shacky match, as he will face his former teammates and fans for the first time ..

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
    from gazzetta.it...

Perugia(3-5-2): Kalac, Sogliano, Di Loreto, Milanese, Ze Maria, Tedesco, Obodo, Blasi, Grosso, Miccoli, Caracciolo

Juventus(4-3-1-2): Buffon, Thuram, Ferrara, Montero, Birindelli, Zambrotta, Tacchinardi, Davids, Nedved, Del Piero, Trezeguet

OP
    dpforever

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    Why is Lippi constantly dropping Camo in big matches ??

He didn't play last week against Lazio .. but played against Reggina in the Coppa :confused:

Alessandro

Sep 13, 2002
    Because from the match agains Depor he plays TERRIBLE or just normal. Lippi want more and I'm agree with him. Zamby played less, but looked faster and more tough. That's what we need now, when we can't trust our defence - presing in midfield. Camo is good in attack, when he has some inspiration. Now he hasn't. So in attack they are equal now. And in defence... I've said this above. Forza Zamby!

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by littleD ] ++
    from gazzetta.it...

Perugia(3-5-2): Kalac, Sogliano, Di Loreto, Milanese, Ze Maria, Tedesco, Obodo, Blasi, Grosso, Miccoli, Caracciolo

Juventus(4-3-1-2): Buffon, Thuram, Ferrara, Montero, Birindelli, Zambrotta, Tacchinardi, Davids, Nedved, Del Piero, Trezeguet
    Yeah, Trezeguet is back Guys
    4Za TrezeGol :thumb:

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    Trezeguet is our Perugia man!

last year he scored in both games.

Juventus 2-0 Perugia (Nedved, Trezeguet)
    Perugia 0-4 Juventus (Trezeguet, Del Piero, Zenoni, Del Piero)

and a picture of course:

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
    I really dont think this match should offer us much trouble, although you never know. Hopefully we will be motivated by our poor preformances of late....

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
    TRREZZZZEEEGOL... we love him? i do at least... :D

damn i hope he kick some arses... he must score...

we will perhaps win this game... but who knows... juve aint a stabile team atm... hope they do well...

we need these 3 points.

forza juventus

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
    i think oliviera must get his chance as first sub he deserve it

miccoli this is your biggest game of the season u need to prove somthing for lippi and that sick f**k moggi

OP
    dpforever

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #14
    After playing a game and also after scoring a goal in the Uefa Champions League against Basel, David Trezeguet is ready to play in the Campionato. On Sunday the forward is going to go on the field at the 'Curi', where he scored one of his 24 goals last year.

"After Basel I went on with my training. I decided with Marcello Lippi to wait for Perugia. When I met Basel I was a little tired, but it was my first match since november. Now I'm fit, my knee is ok, I wish I could play a great match. I am also going to work during the Christmas day: swimming pool, gym, jogging."

The french forward is back again in an important match. Perugia are dangerous, above all when they play the home match. Juventus hope to return home after a win. The last match they could thanks to a goal scored by Trezeguet.

"We want to win. We need a win even to be happy and to have a merry Christmas. Perugia are good. My teammates are a bit tired, but they want to win soon."

=========

Forza Trez :D

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
    Saturday 21 December
    Modena v Udinese 17.00
    Torino v Roma 19.30
    Sunday 22 December
    AC Milan v Brescia 14.00
    Atalanta v Empoli 14.00
    Chievo v Como 14.00
    Lazio v Bologna 14.00 Canal + 14.45
    Perugia v Juventus 14.00
    Reggina v Piacenza 14.00
    Parma v Inter Milan 19.30

This pisses me off... they never show the juve games at afternoon... last game was against brescia... the one before was against udinese... and b4 i cant even remember... not even sure if they showed it...

i hate C+... to hell with them :(

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
    are there people here with canal +? if we are many we could complain... it worked for lazio when they met inter... my friend posted to canal + and complained about them not showing the lazio game and ... they showed the game at sunday night... could it work for us 2?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++

Other teams will have the following matches:

Lazio-Bologna
    Milan-Brescia
    Torino-Roma
    Parma-Inter

On paper, the top three should win ..
    I beg to differ. Bologna are always a threat and I'm hoping that they can at least hold Lazio to a draw,while Brescia have been quite good in the last couple of weeks and could possibly take some points off of Milan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)