Juve matches of the Past (1 Viewer)

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    I will have to check the Juve1897 site because I don't think PianetaJuve has any.

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by Nick ] ++
    Nothing compares to Nekton's videos!
    I second that,and btw,nice avatar. That was the best thing that happened in Korea and Japan.

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #11
    All of you guys should check out http://www.juverulez.com/index.php?...ideos/index.php.

It has some really good videos. Check out Del Piero's volley in Juve's 4-1 win over Dinamo Kiev in the 1998 Champions League. It's beautiful!:D:)

P.S Does anyone remember any outstanding goals from DP,I would really like to have a look at them.

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
    there was the goal scored against Barthez back when he was playing with Monaco!
    if i remember correctly that was the second goal scored by Delpiero, first scored by Amoruso we lost the game 3-2 but qualified coz we had already thrashed Monaco 4-1 in turingoals scored by Delpiero (hatrick) and Zidane!

I believe it is one of DP's Greatest!

i couldn't attach the file coz it was too big but here is a URL u can get it on
    http://www.juverulez.com/index.php?file=Juventus_Multimedia/Goal_Videos/CL9798/index.php
    it is scored in the 74th minute
    check it out

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by KeNgO ] ++
    there was the goal scored against Barthez back when he was playing with Monaco!
    if i remember correctly that was the second goal scored by Delpiero, first scored by Amoruso we lost the game 3-2 but qualified coz we had already thrashed Monaco 4-1 in turingoals scored by Delpiero (hatrick) and Zidane!
    it was great, great goal!!! Del Piero took a great volley, it took a deflection but it's still a great goal.

DPA, the goal of del piero against Dortmund was also very nice and i think in 94 (his first year with juve) he scored a great goal against Fiorentina

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++

DPA, the goal of del piero against Dortmund was also very nice and i think in 94 (his first year with juve) he scored a great goal against Fiorentina
    I read somewhere that the goal against Fiorentina is his favourite goal. He also likes the one he scored against Bari a few days after his father died.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    i really like that goal!

you can also look for his goal against Celtic last year (the 4-3) and against Porto (3-1). all free kicks.

this year take a look at his goal against Torino, Newcastle...

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    of course i saw them, but they aren't in my computer. i didn't find a place i can download from (juverulez had, but very very short videos).

then give me the link.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)