I just saw this brazil-game? (1 Viewer)

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
It was weird, they were playing against a european team, the deutsh, dutch maybe.. anyway it was like this big deal and they played for like two hours or something. in the end the yellow team won and some of them looked really happy about it but a couple of them didn't look like they wanted to win at all, they were crying. maybe they felt sorry for the other guys in white, sometimes that happens to me: when someone crys i just can't help it. The weirdest thing though was this guy in a blue shirt, he cried more than anyone, and he wasn't even in any of the teams. the guys with the white shirts came and comforted him, wich was nice, they even let him sit in when they took their picture but not even that could make him happy-what a grouch! Speaking about pictures, don't just like hate the pictures of yourself? I never like my picture.
So anyway they got this huge golden paper-weight, right? and then they were forced to kiss this black dude before they could get their coins to put on the neck. sooo weird. and then they got really happy and someone threw confetti on them, confetti is so fun!!
but then they were like forced to run even more after all the running they had done. but they didn't make a too big deal about it, they decided to play catch and the one who had the paperweight was chased by everyone and they like really wanted it , wich is soooo stupid, I mean, how much paper can you have lying around if you need a paperweight that big!!! I just pick out nice pebbles that i use, don't you just love nice,soft pebbles like you can put them on your cheek and it's nice and soft???
Yesterday I picked up this great pebble, it was like green and blue and stuff.
bye!!!:kiss:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
You know I think I watch that game,... yes I, remember IT now, it was about two weeks ago, I had drink 12 beers... ouuuu yeeeaaa :flirt::sleepy::p

OP
Sivori

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    Ladies and Gentlemen, what you have seen here is a sign of serious boredom.
    I just felt like writing some crap. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)