Who has a tattoo? (2 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Alright, I've got a strange little problem here. I had a football game yesterday (a pretty good one as well: we won 5-1 and I had two goals and two assists) and at the end of the game my nipples were irritated by the football shirt I guess. They're still irritated and I've got another game today. What the hell is wrong with them? :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
Alright, I've got a strange little problem here. I had a football game yesterday (a pretty good one as well: we won 5-1 and I had two goals and two assists) and at the end of the game my nipples were irritated by the football shirt I guess. They're still irritated and I've got another game today. What the hell is wrong with them? :D
What does this have to do with tattoos? :confused:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
Put some ... uhm ... 'pleisters' over them and they'll be fine. Maybe the shirt was washed with a different powder (or fabric softener :D) and that could cause irritation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)