Yeah, because American Football is a man's game... (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Dolphins Rookie Breaks Down In Tears During Practice

POSTED: 12:25 pm EDT July 27, 2005
UPDATED: 12:55 pm EDT July 27, 2005

DAVIE -- There may be no crying in baseball, but apparently, there is in football.

#
PICTURES: See What Happened

Miami Dolphins rookie Manuel Wright, it would seem, is having a difficult time adjusting to the NFL.

See For Yourself -- Watch The Video

Wright broke down in tears during practice Tuesday afternoon right after Coach Nick Saban chewed him out. It's not known exactly what was said, but the rookie from USC apparently showed up at camp out of shape and struggling with injuries.

The 6-foot-6, 290-pound defensive tackle is Miami's supplemental draft pick this year.

Exactly why Wright lost his composure was unclear. Team policy does not allow reporters access to players following a midday interview period.

Dolphins coach Nick Saban said young players need to become tough in order to be professionals.

Wright was able to finish the workout, Miami's third of this year's training camp.

Video on the source's page

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
He's just a kid who, quite honestly, made a monumental error in judgement in declaring himself for the supplemental draft.

he wasn't even a starter at USC. Although, he could have been a monster this season taking over for either Shaun Cody or Mike Patterson

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
Plus...Why the fvck are they putting this on TV?
If it bleeds, it leads. If it's got animals, it follows. If it weighs as much as a VW and cries publicly, that's your sports. And that's local TV news for you.

Reminds me of one of my favorite segments on the Mind of Mencia: "Why the Fvck is this News?"

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Though Tom Brady is from San Mateo, CA, which is where Incubo (Questa stagione? Vero!) Rossonero Nick used to live when he once lived out my way...

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Hey Marty, are you a hockey fan?

More importantly, are you a Henrik Zetterberg fan? ;)
No, can't say I'm a fan, mostly just watch the Swedish games. But Zetterberg is amazing. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)