7th August Benfica - Juve (1 Viewer)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Roma refused to play friendly against Juve cause it never happened in history that juve meet roma in a freindly

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Prefer playing Benfica anyway, they'll be more of a test than Roma. Got a feeling Nicole will reply somewhere down the line!?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
Roma refused to play friendly against Juve cause it never happened in history that juve meet roma in a freindly

There'd be 3 red cards even in a friendly between the two.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
We've got a macth tommorrow too.

When do we play Barcelona? Eurosport might show the game, not live tho.

They've showed the two Chelsea-Milan games and they showed the USA tour two years ago.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

When do we play Barcelona? Eurosport might show the game, not live tho.

They've showed the two Chelsea-Milan games and they showed the USA tour two years ago.
That'd be worth a look if I still had Eurosport. Damn Cable companies and TV stations are all conspiring to make me not watch Juve unless they're playing an English team. :groan:

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

When do we play Barcelona ? Eurosport might show the game, not live tho.

24th of August

FreeZ

Sep 18, 2002
Hope the match will be shown on an availale channel so i can watch Miguel as i didn't see him playing before and it seems Moggi is getting him :D

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

That'd be worth a look if I still had Eurosport. Damn Cable companies and TV stations are all conspiring to make me not watch Juve unless they're playing an English team. :groan:
MAN YOU DONT KNOW HOW MUCH THAT IS BUGGIN ME.....international sports channels prioritise English clubs even in their so called CHAMPIONS LEAGUE COVERAGE...my A$$!!

We're goin in there playin Zebina at RB, we're goin home with Zebina heading for the bench :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)