happy birthday milan.. (1 Viewer)

Dec 10, 2002
The story began in 1899. 103 years have gone, many presidents, coaches and players alternated, but despite all changes, the result has always been the same.
Milan style is world-wide famous. In every country of the earth there is at least a Rossonero flag waving in the wind.
And Milan couldn't celebrate better their 103th birthday (the club was actually founded on December 16, 1899). As vice president Adriano Galliani remarked yesterday afternoon, 'Milan are at present the only side in Europe who are top in their home league and in a European competition'
Better than this... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MILAN!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Milan is a great team especially at it's peak - When Capello and his dutch trio ran riot in Europe. This year you guys are showing glimpses of your former self. And it is ironic especially since you have Ancellotti as coach - This guy is way too defensive and this will come to haunt you guys.
You guys seem a tad desperate to be euphoric at the thought of celebrating your 103rd birthday with nothing but top standings at Serie A & the CL. You have to get a trophy inorder to really celebrate. :D
Anyway Happy Birthday AC.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++
You guys seem a tad desperate to be euphoric at the thought of celebrating your 103rd birthday with nothing but top standings at Serie A & the CL. You have to get a trophy inorder to really celebrate. :D
You familiar with the concept of "enjoy it while it lasts"? ;)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Am not too sure about that .... trust Ancellotti to screw up a good thing. And always remember that it ain't over until the Old Lady says so. ;)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Forza AC Milan ] ++
AND WE ARE OLD GENTLEMAN:D CAUSE 1899 :D:D
I thought that was just Costacurta's birthdate:D No, I am sorry, cheap shot , happy birthday to you guys

Your team with the 3 terrific dutchmen, with maldini, Donadoni and Baresi were perhaps one of the greatest football teams to ever grace this earth

Oct 2, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
I thought that was just Costacurta's birthdate:D No, I am sorry, cheap shot , happy birthday to you guys

Your team with the 3 terrific dutchmen, with maldini, Donadoni and Baresi were perhaps one of the greatest football teams to ever grace this earth
haha lool, I did not feel any offence from u dude;) it is loool :D:D how about a b-day for ferrara :D:D or Conte;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)