Turkey in EU? (1 Viewer)

Dian

Jun 22, 2005
What do you think about this? Should they be allowed to even search for a membership after their brutal history?

Lets not forget their massmurder of around 2 million Armenians,
or the killing of at least 500 000 innocent Kurds,

to just begin with..

Turks say themselves that they've done nothing wrong, that they are fair against the kurdish minority (mountain turks as they call us) in their country and that the massmurder of Armenians never happend (even though there's tons of evidence).

First off, the turks don't allow the kurdish language in "their" country. 40-50 years ago you could get killed for even saying the word "kurd".
They call themselves "good Muslims", "übermenschen"( like Hitler called the German people while the nazi occupation) . They tell Kurds to be Happy with what they get. They call Kurds "mountain-turks", they see kurds as an inferior people, they say that the kurds should be glad that Turkey "feeds them".

Well here's the truth, the only thing turks have given to kurds is pain, tears, oppression, humilation, blood on the streets & families tortured.

Here's my opinion,

these turks can go right to hell for all that matters. If we let them join EU then we are nothing better then them or US for that matter (none pun intended against the americans, but your country is lead by hypocrits).

Many may see this as old, and that the turks are now reforming their politics, etc...

Read this:

http://www.dozame.org/staticpages/i...031129095615833

This shows how the turkish mentality works, they lie, they kill, the opress, they use and abuse people. And I'm no racist but i''ve seen so much bad things from the turks that i just can''t stand them anymore.

And these kinda things like on shown on the link are nothing new for turkey...but in the year 2003??? While they''re busy to get in the EU!!

What the hell is wrong with this world?

...that's all I have to say.

... Anyways, what's your opinion?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
No.

Why? They're still too poor. Come back in 25 years; till then we can get along with some economic co-operation through treaties and help them evolve first.

OP
Dian

Dian

Jun 22, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3
    That's also a factor, sorry forgot to focus on the economical part.. But yeah you're right.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    and we will probably leave :cheesy:
    We're way ahead of you - after the devastating NO in the constitution referendum, debate is going on we're going out. All that will remain will be the euro, for economic purposes.

:extatic:

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

We're way ahead of you - after the devastating NO in the constitution referendum, debate is going on we're going out. All that will remain will be the euro, for economic purposes.

:extatic:
    :jealous:

actually i don't think we're ever going to have a referendum now. Blair and Straw will go back on their promises and we'll be signed up anyway - the constitution will be put through via the back door etc.

Its all a farce anyway, a good idea in principal but its never really worked, for us at least.

Fancy forming an Anglo-Dutch alliance? We'll send you mad cows in exchange for weed and prostitutes :D

OP
    Dian

Dian

Jun 22, 2005
  • Thread Starter #17
    Stay on topic please.

... Btw, fish & chips taste like poo.

lol

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Dian ] ++

Ive allways found lemon Curd to be somewhat of a guilty pleasure myself.... Didnt realise that tarts were so important to the shaping of europe either.... Strange world we live in

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Dian ] ++
    What do you think about this? Should they be allowed to even search for a membership after their brutal history?

Lets not forget their massmurder of around 2 million Armenians,

to just begin with..

Turks say themselves that they've done nothing wrong, that they are fair against the kurdish minority (mountain turks as they call us) in their country and that the massmurder of Armenians never happend (even though there's tons of evidence).
    They will never accept that..

Btw,it's 1.5 milion and not 2.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)