OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
    again?? :howler:

could be that romantic letter Andy?or wait,is that Burke too or??
    Snoop, don't think too much. It's not good for your health.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    its a piece of shit. just when the forum was coming together again, Claire came back and now Burke. Burke didnt break a rule..

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
    Oh fvck up. He was banned because he is a cock and started doing what he did before. And probably because he not only degrades himself but also everyone of you fools.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    ++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++
    Oh fvck up. He was banned because he is a cock and started doing what he did before. And probably because he not only degrades himself but also everyone of you fools.
    Shut the fvck up skinny. After your little racist rant against Italians, everybody should be able to take hits into your backside.

Your suck up buddy Claire comes back and does the same thing as before, stir shit up, and I wasn't going to say anything about, but now I am. I'm sure if Claire was in the same position you would defend her as well, so don't give me that crap. Infact, Burke actually did absolutely nothing compared to what Claire has been involved with thus far. So if Burke was banned again, so should Claire.

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
    lol

I dont care if Claire is banned, not in anyway. I have her phone number anyway.

Though what has she done? She hasnt done a thing infact. Elaborate. I won't call you fatty either.

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
    No dickhead. Show me. I want some quotes because I've seen nothing. I'm not saying you are lying because I haven't read everything, but I want you to show me what she has done. Go ahead. Make a statement about someone, back it up, otherwise don't do it.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #18
    ++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++
    No dickhead. Show me. I want some quotes because I've seen nothing. I'm not saying you are lying because I haven't read everything, but I want you to show me what she has done. Go ahead. Make a statement about someone, back it up, otherwise don't do it.
    Just take a look at Nick's thread in which she posted towards Dan, Snoop, and Adams. Hell, even the whole Adams ordeal is more than what Burke was involved with.

Frankly I don't care if Claire is banned or not, I don't have a problem with her. I just have a problem with double standards, especially some of your's jaecole. You can't even admit it in this thread.

Fecal Matter

Jul 6, 2005
    Now thats not fair Andy. I havent even responded to some of the worse posts. I responded to posts people directed at me and then put them on my ignore list. Cant do anymore or less than that.

If you think I should be banned for that then you are an idiot. If you think I should be banned because Burke is then you are an idiot also. He wasnt banned when I was to make it 'fair'.

Dont preach about double standards because you are a hypocrite.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)