More first class players please.. (5 Viewers)

Jun 29, 2005
Let's face it, Juve is short on star players, especially creativity on the midfield. So I hope Moggi will forget those second rate signings (Casetti,Mozart,...?) and start chasing for the real thing. I want Cassano, Viera, ... (You can add anyone)
What? We don't have enough money? Just sell Miccoli, Appiah, (and Trez maybe?) and some other player who rarely gets on the pitch. I miss star signings..

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Welcome, lonegunman! But you have to realize how many millions of times we've seen whiney "Moggi, put a crowbar to your wallet and buy us some top talent!" posts during transfer windows.

To some of us, it seems like it must be the same person registering with a new account each time and posting the exact same post over and over and over AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER again. :notlist:

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
I can't complain about Moggi's overall transfer activity thus far... Chellini IS first class, and such a move would actually free Zambo to move forward.
Maresca, Gianichedda and Kovac are good backup, something we lacked last season...
Micolli is almost definitely going to be used as a make-weight in some nice juicy deal, unless we can get some psychologist to work on him...

So why the complaints?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Chxta ] ++
I can't complain about Moggi's overall transfer activity thus far... Chellini IS first class, and such a move would actually free Zambo to move forward.
Maresca, Gianichedda and Kovac are good backup, something we lacked last season...
Micolli is almost definitely going to be used as a make-weight in some nice juicy deal, unless we can get some psychologist to work on him...

So why the complaints?
I'm with you.

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
The only big signing must be a very good partner for Emerson. Vieira, Zanetti, Pires and De Rossi are very good options but we must also wait were maresca is going. If he stays, he can take the place of blasi. I know that Capello is not charmed by the way Maresca plays, but maybe Capello changes his mind this season. Another good option for the midfield is definetily Fiore. He is cheap, very good, and is already happy if he is on the bench by an Italian club. My choice would be De Rossi. We can give Miccoli and maybe Appiah/Olivera and some cash for this guy. Believe me, he will become big in Juve. We got this midfield for the next season:
De Rossi - Emerson - Tacchinardi - Nedved - Fiore - Camoranesi - Blasi (Kapo, Appiah, Olivera went to another club). This would be great!

Jul 28, 2002
de rossi has admitted that roma will not be his only club...he woulod be a huge coup imo, as he remind of lampard, potentially a total midfielder..but he will cost bomb to get.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I'll wait till September before moaning about our transfer activity, I actually think we've done reasonably well so far to tie up some loose ends.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
you forgot gianicheda. he is a very good player mostly underrated from ppl in this forum. i bet that with one year with juve he will find the national team again

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by juvefc_robin ] ++
The only big signing must be a very good partner for Emerson. Vieira, Zanetti, Pires and De Rossi are very good options but we must also wait were maresca is going. If he stays, he can take the place of blasi. I know that Capello is not charmed by the way Maresca plays, but maybe Capello changes his mind this season. Another good option for the midfield is definetily Fiore. He is cheap, very good, and is already happy if he is on the bench by an Italian club. My choice would be De Rossi. We can give Miccoli and maybe Appiah/Olivera and some cash for this guy. Believe me, he will become big in Juve. We got this midfield for the next season:
De Rossi - Emerson - Tacchinardi - Nedved - Fiore - Camoranesi - Blasi (Kapo, Appiah, Olivera went to another club). This would be great!
Miccoli+Appiah/Olivera+cash for De Rossi?
we dont use that much to sign Cassano and we will sell off to buy De Rossi?

njork10

Jun 30, 2005
I prefer emre to derossi...... seeing that the newcastle move is not a done deal yet and he is cheaper than the promising if not spectacular derossi

njork10

Jun 30, 2005
if u ask me emre is miles better than derossi and by the way watz your definition of juve material..... zebinas, blasis and the like

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Chxta ] ++

So why the complaints?
Chellini is not a class Yet....at-least not Zambrotta's level yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)