Coach..... Antonio Conte !!!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 26, 2004
Conte takes Siena Coaching job
Former Juventus star Antonio Conte has moved into a Coaching career and will be Gigi De Canio’s assistant manager at Siena next season.

Conte retired from football last year and will turn 37 in July, having made his Serie A debut as a player for hometown club Lecce in 1985.

Siena avoided relegation on the last day of the season and will start building for the future with Conte learning the ropes from De Canio.

The Tuscans have also completed several transfers. Juve-owned goalkeeper Antonio Mirante, who spent this season at Crotone, has arrived on loan, while there are negotiations for Nicola Legrottaglie and Alessandro Birindelli.

Goalkeeper Alex Manninger has returned to Austria with Salzburg, ending a Serie A stint that also saw him play for Fiorentina.

“My experience at Siena was fantastic and I want to thank the club, fans and the directors who helped me in this adventure,” said the former Arsenal man on the official website.

“Siena represent a stepping stone in my career and I will forever be grateful to them for the affection they have shown me, especially when I suffered a serious injury in October. Thank you.”

I'm sure he will success, a great personality and amaizing leader we already assure a great coach for the future :cool:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)