Emre Belözoglu (1 Viewer)

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
no we have never been linked with him looking on the bright side knowing moggi....we have more chance of getting him because he was never talked about :D anyway i think he will end up in england

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
No they are not,we have enough troubles,Zlatan getting 3 match ban,and if cassano comes he will and others..so no need to turn the club to Gangland :D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I don't know how anyone can say we don't need a player like this. Of course we do! Emre is Davids with attacking ability, he would be the ideal partner for Emerson so its pretty ludicrous to say we don't need him.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
I don't know how anyone can say we don't need a player like this. Of course we do! Emre is Davids with attacking ability, he would be the ideal partner for Emerson so its pretty ludicrous to say we don't need him.
Agreed. But we have to keep in mind Emre hasn't been up to his normal standards in recent times.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
I know the guy (because I folow turkish league and players),he is very emotional,not a real profesional.if his mood is good,he is a good player, but anything can piss him off so easily,and he loses his temper..
and Like Seven said,he is not in his best form like he was with Galatasaray..

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
I know the guy (because I folow turkish league and players),he is very emotional,not a real profesional.if his mood is good,he is a good player, but anything can piss him off so easily,and he loses his temper..
and Like Seven said,he is not in his best form like he was with Galatasaray..
Which reminds me of the WC 2002 incident where Turkey played against Costa Rica, he got booked becos he fell out with the Costa Rica coach when the latter refused to give the ball to Emre for a throw in.

OP
HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #16
    i think if a player is talented enough..his attitude falls in the background.
    u can look at ppl like maradona and cantona.always getting in trouble for some reason..but no one can deny that they have attained a legendary status as far as their skills r concerned.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

Agreed. But we have to keep in mind Emre hasn't been up to his normal standards in recent times.
    Yeah I agree, but then he's hardly played regularly either. He's not old so I'm sure we could turn him back to the world class player he undoubtedly should be. The again he's set on England so its probably a lost cause!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)