This is Sami (the KSA captain) (1 Viewer)

Simon

Jun 19, 2005
one guy said that he hate Sami Al-Jaber the Saudi team captain and he is the captain of the famous saudi team that called ( Hillal ) mybe the best team in Asia (he's famous in AUS)

i feel weard about him how did he say something like this about the man who lead his national team 4 times to the world cup since 94 until 2006 in Germany

I saw his matches against Kuwait and uzbakestan
i search for him an this som pics foe him i really like this player

i well put more later

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Welcome to the forums Simon :)
I see that ur trying to defend Sami, but u have posted this in the wrong forum. It should belong to the Misc Soccer section.

OP
Simon

Simon

Jun 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #5
    sorry for the wrong place

any way if any one can put more gif pics of Aljaber

please

SaMi4EveR

Jun 19, 2005
    see my name

I think simon is right
    Sami is the most famous player in arabia

you guys need to know that as long you are not from Arabia

any how thank you Simon and I will get you , what u asked for

SaMi4EveR

Jun 19, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++
    Personally, I think that Sami is a regular/average player.
    Dear

how come Sami is average player where as

sami played in 4 world cups 94 - 98 -2002 and 2006
    only Maradonna , matheas , Gird moller and Sami managed to do this

sami scored goals in 2 world cups so far in 94 and 98

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    Please dont tell that you are actually thinking to compare sami with Maradona! or Moller or Matheas!! the first is probably the best player ever! the second is the all-time scorer of the world cup and the third played in the record number of matches of 25...and of course all won the world cup! Second of all Sami did not play in 4 world cups he played in only three! 2006 is a year away! my friend its about quality not quantity...and sami and most Arab players for that matter are leauges away from playing in a world class level not to mention in the level of the legends u mentioned...Finally those two goals he scored were from two lousy penelties any player with average qualities could acheive....

BUT Sami deserves lots of credit and praise for what he did in KSA's Campaign for Germany 2006! IMO when he came back to playing on an international level, he led the team to great victories against Korea, Uzbek, and Kuwait...I actually felt that the team had character and well defined strategy on the field...after being in an awful shape for two years after the 2002 disaster.....Other than that I think that Sami is really over-rated by the Hilali Fans...

PS: There are other players who played in 4 world cups: seeler (Germany) ,Carbajal (Mexico) , Zmuda (Polland), Schnellinger (Ger), Pele, Santos (Brazil), Rivera (Italy), Rocha (Uruguay), Bergomi (italy), Zubizarreta (Spain), Schifo (Belgium), van der Elst (Belgium), and last but not least Maldini ;)

SaMi4EveR

Jun 19, 2005
    thank u rami for compaing Sami with those legands .

Here in Asia & Africa,no body ... no body ... Has acheved similer to
    what Sami acheved during his career beside that his achevment is not for him self oonly its for us also as an arabs or Saudis ..

for that reason we put his name with the legands I mentioned
    Not to cpmare him with them as you think , but , to till you guys that
    There is an arab palyer has done what they have done

Sami gained a uniqe rank in Asia and Africa , this is the troth
    which we have to admitt

also , his goals are recorded in the wolrd cup records and history wethier thery are a penalty kicks or even by his hand

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
    Aug 1, 2002
    As an Arab speaking, Sami Al-Jaber sucks. A few years ago Sami joined a second division team in England, Saudi owned ART-TV bought the rights for the league so Saudis could watch him. He failed miserably, I dont even think he played at all. There have been very few Arab players who have succeded in Europe, Rabeh Madjer won the CL with Porto in the 90s scoring the match winning goal (cheeky back heel). Mido has already accomplished more than sami will ever accomplish. The only reason the Saudi league is ahead of other arab leagues is cos the amount of money spent. Egyptian players if properly taken care of would kick any saudi player's a$$ any day. Tunisian players are doing well in Europe, Trabelsi and Jaidi of bolton. And also Sami Al Jaber is not the most popular player in the Arab world, he never will be.
    The saudis promote him too much. Look at that Emiratee player that retired a few years ago(Adnan Al Tulyani, i think). They paid Juve to play in his retirement match. I never even heard of him until the retirement game. You would think he was Maradona or Ferrara :) . IMO the best player in the Middle East is Ali Karimi even though he's not arabic. He signed for bayern munich this summer. I expect him to do okay but not well enough for a team of Bayern's calibre. One of the best dribillers you will see.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
    Aug 1, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by SaMi4EveR ] ++
    Here in Asia & Africa,no body ... no body ... Has acheved similer to
    what Sami acheved during his career
    ummmmm have u heard of a player called George Weah or Zinedine Zidane?
    Weah won the best player in the world in the 90s. Quite an acheivement, I'd rather win that award and be remembered as a legend than fail miserably 4 times at a world cup. and please dont mention 94 cos that was a fluke.

Zidane: I wont say anything about Zidane.... u do the research on him. I think he's originally from Africa... ooooh wait he's also originally an Arab.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)