Shoking:moggi Leaves Us In 2006!!!! (1 Viewer)

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
He said he will leave us after his contract expires in 2006 with next destination maybe INTER.

Moggi:

<<When my contract expires in 2006 I will leave.There is nothing bad with Juve but I simply want to try my forces in another team.That team maybe will be Inter because president Moratti is a good friend of mine>>

:(:down::eek::dazed::fero::frown::greedy::groan::mad::rolleyes::sad::shocked::skull::sob::stress::yuck::touched::irritate::broken::moan::nervous::scared::wallbang::undecide:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Moggi has said he would join Inter in the past as well, yet he's still with Juve. It's just a media rumour, nothing for certain yet.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++
would you retire if you gain money ?
When your nearing to your death, money has no value. It wouldnt buy you another 50 years of living.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Not to say i wont be upset if Moggi leaves, but even if he does, people like Bettega and the rest of the board have learnt a few tricks of the trade with Moggi around. So i think we'll cope.

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
Misinterpretation.

Moggi said that he would leave Juve in 2006.
Then he was asked about joining Inter and answered smth like "why not? I have good relationship with Moratti".

Another Moggi's smokescreen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)