How much did Zalayeta cost Juve? (1 Viewer)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Actually it was mentioned in another thread that this is a bad transilation. What the actual thing that Moggi stated that Zalayata will cost 30m for whoever wants to buy him.

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
Yeah Moggi will find a queue of intrested club in Zalayeta for 30$...
It's just the Moggi way of saying: "We won't sell... Unless you are really stupid and want to pay 30M for a sub..."

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i think it was 300,000 but there was a mix up when moggi said it. unless its a combined figure of loans and everything else, but still, even that sounds like a lot.

sad to see him leave. he is a super sub.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
i think it was 300,000 but there was a mix up when moggi said it. unless its a combined figure of loans and everything else, but still, even that sounds like a lot.

sad to see him leave. he is a super sub.
Once again, Moggi said he would sell Zalayeta for €30m. Take that as you will. :)

Juventino783

Aug 31, 2004
Im italian, and when you know MOGGI you know what he mean with this sentences, he mean:

WE will sell Trezeguet for 30 Millions and Zalayeta will stay, we will also buy CASSANO and probably MANCINI. Gilardino we will see

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juventino783 ] ++
Im italian, and when you know MOGGI you know what he mean with this sentences, he mean:

WE will sell Trezeguet for 30 Millions and Zalayeta will stay, we will also buy CASSANO and probably MANCINI. Gilardino we will see
makes no sence to me.. as if we sill trezeguet, we should buy Gilardino.. then we could get Cassano and give mutu to roma! just fine with me :D

Cassano-Gilardino-Zlatan

:touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)