[GER] Bundesliga 2005/06 (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
This is a placeholder for the 2005/06 thread.

I noticed that a whole bunch of different people making the essential threads in Misc Soccer makes the forum look rather cluttered, so I've just decided to make them all and see how it looks.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

There shouldn't be any surprises in Bundesliga with Dortmund on the verve of breaking down, Leverkusen been lost for the past few season which leaves Bayern an easy chance to retain the title, only this time Karimi rocking with them.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Schalke have completed the signing of German international Kevin Kuranyi.

The Gelsenkirchen outfit have paid Stuttgart just under £5 million to secure the services of the 23-year-old.

"He is a player that will fit in well at Schalke," said sporting director Andreas Muller.

"He works hard for 90 minutes for the team."

Kuranyi is Schalke third signing of the summer following the arrivals of Fabian Ernst and Zlatan Bairamovic from Werder Bremen and Freiburg respectively. Schalke have completed the signing of German international Kevin Kuranyi.

The Gelsenkirchen outfit have paid Stuttgart just under £5 million to secure the services of the 23-year-old.

"He is a player that will fit in well at Schalke," said sporting director Andreas Muller.

"He works hard for 90 minutes for the team."

Kuranyi is Schalke third signing of the summer following the arrivals of Fabian Ernst and Zlatan Bairamovic from Werder Bremen and Freiburg respectively.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Meh, Bayern have the monopoly on the bundesliga- they are surely on a different level then the rest.

The only interesting thing next season will be if colonge can once again beat their personal jinx and how well Podolski will play at the top flight.

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
schweinstager is probably the best german player right now....watching him vs argentina besides the stupid tackles, he is fantastic. Even in the champs league vs Chelsea he was fantastic i think he would partner Emerson perfectly at Juventus.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Yes. However, since I wrote that, trapatoni has moved to Stuttgart and they have a host of good new players. Dont underestimate them. Shame Hleb left to arsenal though.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Bayern began their title defence with a 3-0 win over Borussia Monchengladbach. Hargreaves and Makaay (2 goals) were on target for the Bavarians.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by pembohong ] ++
Btw, how many league titles Bayern have?
IIRC 19.

++ [ originally posted by Yezkimov ] ++
i agree, hleb is a traitor
How is he a traitor? He's taken a step forward in his career which IMO is more than reasonable.

Apr 12, 2004
I watched the match live on Setanta sports earlier today, and I think that our midfield lacked work effort and pace. But that could be because we had Jeremies in during the second half. I think Karimi is an absolute gem, he can barely speak the language, and yet he plays with the power and pace of 100 Arabian horses.

Man of the match easily goes to hargreaves, who scored with an excellent strike in the 28th minute, and all of that from left back. He also continued to run at defender with force all through the second half, he was more creative and had more impact on the game than did Ballack.

Makaay also showed why he was the most expensive signing ever for bayern, scoring twice in 2 minutes, almost a hat-trick on 90, but was denied by too much power. His lofted shot going into the top netting.

I am obviously a Bayern fan, but even if not, i see them as the team to beat this year, Gelsenkirchen-based club Schalke second.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)