[FR] Ligue 1 2005/06 (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
This is a placeholder for the 2005/06 thread.

I noticed that a whole bunch of different people making the essential threads in Misc Soccer makes the forum look rather cluttered, so I've just decided to make them all and see how it looks.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
She is possibly the two worst clubs put together.. Roma and Manchester.

Why Manchester actually Nicole? Glory supporting?

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++
She is possibly the two worst clubs put together.. Roma and Manchester.

Why Manchester actually Nicole? Glory supporting?
Of course, I keep forgetting, all United fans are glory-hunters right? If you must now, Manchester United was the first team I ever saw play.

inferis

Jun 5, 2005
that's still cannot be considered a reason to support a team... the first team i ever watch was my school team... (this must be the beckham or ronaldo effect)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++

Of course, I keep forgetting, all United fans are glory-hunters right? If you must now, Manchester United was the first team I ever saw play.
The first team I ever saw play was I think Manchester too, but I don't support them.

Inferis is right, thats barely a reason. Roma is cool cos you said your family roots, but would you of supported Juventus if they were the first team you saw?

And yes, I must now.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

The first team I ever saw play was I think Manchester too, but I don't support them.

Inferis is right, thats barely a reason. Roma is cool cos you said your family roots, but would you of supported Juventus if they were the first team you saw?

And yes, I must now.
Thats the different, I fell in love with Man Utd, you didnt.

++ [ originally posted by inferis ] ++
that's still cannot be considered a reason to support a team... the first team i ever watch was my school team... (this must be the beckham or ronaldo effect)
Yes, it was the Ronaldo effect...despite me supporting the club when he would of been...6 years old...And, I dont even like Beckham

inferis

Jun 5, 2005

Thats the different, I fell in love with Man Utd, you didnt.
talk about love at first sight.. but.. arsenal is better...

Yes, it was the Ronaldo effect...despite me supporting the club when he would of been...6 years old...And, I dont even like Beckham
thought so... did you know he stole Alan Smith's gf... funny how a girl could fall for his sloppy hairdo... get a barber (not hairstylist)..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)