Alessandro Birindelli (1 Viewer)

DAVIDZ

Sep 15, 2002
He has played in most of Juve's serie A matches this season. I think he was injured on sunday, but should be able to play vs. Basel Wed.
I can't see Lippi resting Birindelli for CL games only.

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
biri played alot of league games this season! not only CL!

that is why he was picked up for the NT! as tarmpropp said he was suspended for the brescia game after being red carded along with candela in the roma game!

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Don't Forget Birindellis' Goal against Deportivo that was awesome master piece Goal (even Montero was Shocked) ;-)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I loved that goal.....i laughed at it before i was amazed!!

Forza Biri......Juve fans underrate him

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
Moretti is young, right? He isn't as good as Pessotto but could be in some years. Or, Juve could buy Sorin from Lazio...that would be great!

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
we don't need anyone for that position! we have all we need!
pessoto is old but he is good and still fit to play!
Biri is also good at that position and he is proving his worth!
by the time both of these guys retire Moretti should be ready to take charge of the position!!!!

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Pessotto is better than Biri, but untill he gains back the old form and above all full-match fitness Biri should start before him ... especially since his big revelation :eek:

Keep Moretti away as he's no good. We brought him to Juve because we helped out Fiorentina and we would never bring him to the team otherwise.

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
Keep Moretti away as he's no good. We brought him to Juve because we helped out Fiorentina and we would never bring him to the team otherwise.
Didn't we take him first after he was released from Fiorentina?

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
Ok... I've always thought he was for free... He hasn't impressed me at all the few times he's played but since he, in my mind, was for free I didn't really care :undecide:

nina

Feb 18, 2001
We actually paid 1.5M ... 1.5M too much if you ask me! It would be better if he stayed at Fiore like it was planned.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
We actually paid 1.5M ... 1.5M too much if you ask me! It would be better if he stayed at Fiore like it was planned.

i feel sorry for the guy.

1. he's a human in need of a job.
2. he's playing sad, and im sure he knows. the coach prolly knows and tells him that.
3. leave the poor fellow alone!! i mean we did this to paramatti! he was a hero at bologna! we made fun of him here! why? because he didnt play well??? why are we so evil-hearted? show some care, some love for the players who make up the team u support!!

im sorry if i sound emotional, but i am. Im trying to care more for people.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)