Curva Scirea and Curva Nord (1 Viewer)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
when i went to Delle Alpi this season the Curva Sud was run by the Drughi group, the atmosphere from there was unbelievable. Next time i go i want to sit in that section, do you think it is safe for a British person to sit there?

The Curva Nord was very quiet and had one banner "juventus cento" or something like that, i read that that stand was run more by the club than the ultras

Boksic

May 11, 2005
what do Curva Sud mean ??

Curva Sud is just the south Curve another name for Curva Scirea, its the stand behind the goal to the right when you are watching Juventus on TV

OP

Fighters

May 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    I think it was Irriducibili Curva Nord that criticised Lippi.

Everyone criticised Ancelotti and rightly so.

"UN MAIALE NON PUO ALLENARE"

Len

Feb 13, 2004
    Curva Nord used to have a group like "Irrucudibli", which got dissolved..... last season, the curva nord was fairly empty for most games...

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
    i know that the juve fans in the curve sud aint happy about the new stadium becuase they wont be allowed to stand up and that suppost 2 b the tradition of ultra groups in stadios. i know if they stand in the new stadio they can get banned.

Geof

May 14, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by neath_lad ] ++
    i know that the juve fans in the curve sud aint happy about the new stadium becuase they wont be allowed to stand up and that suppost 2 b the tradition of ultra groups in stadios. i know if they stand in the new stadio they can get banned.
    that sux. the stands behind the goals should stand up. How are you supposed to sing together and jump and... if you sit :(

Juve89

The Farmer
    May 27, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by neath_lad ] ++
    How can they be denied to stand??:confused:

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
    I think it is stupid that fans are not allowed to stand (like in england). that destroys the whole fan culture. can you imagine the hardcore fans just sitting on their places and being afraid of getting banned from the stadium if they stand??? i can`t
    i think not everything in football should get regulated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)