DF, MD, FW???..But... (1 Viewer)

Luigito

Mar 22, 2003
We talk about Cassano or Gilardino.

I dont think that Juve know need him. We Have Del Piero, Zlatan, Trez, Mutu and Zala. If one like Trez left Juve, i think that Gilar is a good option, but if not, we have a great group of fowards.

Juve in my point of view need a player like Gerrard, inmagine him along with Emerson, and Camo in the right side and Nedved by the left.

If Juve have money for a one star, i think that Gerrard is the man. Capello have a lot of problems in find a perfect partner of Emo in the season. Blasi, tachi and Apihha. And remember that Camo plays in that position too.

Other point to reforce is the defense, is Chiellini comeback is great, and a defender like Perea can be usefull in the bench. Remember the age of Canna and Thuram.

Forza Juve!

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Thread Moved

I'm getting sick of moving threads from the Transfer Talk forum all the time.

Please read the rules in the sticky thread at the top of the Transfers forum.

btw we are not getting Gerrard

pembohong

Jul 24, 2004
We lack of finishing skill last season and our only finisher, Trez, is injured all the time. So, unless this condition change we may need a new forward.

As for midfield, I can't see Gerrard come to Turin. He just won a CL with his favorite club as a captain. Why would he move? I think Capello will keep Appiah next to Emerson.

I agree we will need some young defenders as backup to our aging Thuram and Canna. I think Moggi will buy a young defender this summer.

Btw, gray, chill man.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Thread Moved

I'm getting sick of moving threads from the Transfer Talk forum all the time.

Please read the rules in the sticky thread at the top of the Transfers forum.

btw we are not getting Gerrard
We sign Gerrard the day Moggi looks out of the window and sees pigs fly. Absolutely completely impossible.

ahua

Jun 5, 2005
juvw could use giannicheda next to emerson, i think he will do well there, but another option to gerrard would be xavi, but that is out of reach because he is happy in barcelona, the defense will be stronger with the arrival of chiellini, kovac and i think massiello will play a little more this year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)