Juventus - Lazio (1 Viewer)

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
well... b4 this great and very hard game... we have to meet Basel in the champions league cup also.
That game will make us tired cuz it wont be easy for us i think.
Juve is back in their yearly troubles and The Juve-Lazio game will be a hard game.

I Think Lazio will take the game in their hands from the beginning to the end. :(
Its sad but thats what i think... i bet on a 0-2 loss... cuz lazio is a great team, theyve shown us what they can do even without nesta and crespo.
And they are atm if u ask me the best team in Serie A atm.

Hard game juve... C'mon PLZ BEAT EM UP!

Buy on AliExpress.com

nina

Feb 18, 2001
It's been only half an hour since Brescia's game ended and you are already thinking about this one :eek: You'll get nothing but negative posts about how Lazio is gonna kick our asses bla bla bla ....

We should wait and see what happens with Basel first :rolleyes:

OP

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    well... i think futuristic... the brescia game is over,,, the loss was ours. Now we should think about the basel + lazio game.. as they are important to us.

And negative thougts are ok with me... would be fun to see what others think.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    i predict a very hard win for juve...It's a home game and juve rarely loose two games in a row in serie A.

Lippi should focus on Lazio's weak spots since Mancini has little options for reshuffleing.

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
    I know I've already gone on record as saying we won't win, but we've done better against the big teams this season, so I'm hopeful. Let's get the Basel match over first though.

Square

Oct 6, 2002
    this brescia game is exactly what we need.

the como draw, the roma draw, the parma draw, the depor draw...bout time we got some sense kicked into us and that was only come from a defeat.

anyway for the lazio game we may have trezeguet for 45 mins. maybe he can punch simone inzaghi in his face again...!

OP

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    yep... maby this loss wasnt the best one against the best team... but now they know the feelings of loss again.
    Maby they start to play 100% football now and dont think they are better than all teams... a game isnt easy untill uve won it easy.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    Like i said before, it's not the end of the world....

all the big teams lost this season at least once.
    Real Madrid
    Valencia
    Ac Milan
    Inter
    Man U
    Arsenal
    Barca

OP

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
  • Thread Starter #9
    Real Madrid, Barca, Valencia... got it very hard... Barca doing very bad in the league... real is up 2 point tonight how they will play mallorca... will be fun and perhaps lots of goals :).
    Valencia... got most points of the three teams... i think at least... lol

anyway. Barca wont win thats 1 thing sure... they have to fight for a CL place. Real/Valencia got big troubles to get pass Sociedad the great team in La liga.

Milan, Inter <-- Both of them great teams will be Juves hardest opponents with Lazio to take the first place.

At least we can hope Juve comes back in their win streak... the last thing i want to see is juve beeing compared with Barcelona which have done a terrible season... exept in CL... :).

OP

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
  • Thread Starter #10
    Forgott 1 thing... 4 Teams in top

Milan 29
    Lazio 28
    Inter 27
    Juve 26

Kinda funny scores... only 1 win away from Juve and Milan... anything can happend.

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
    from gazzetta.it...

Juventus(3-4-1-2): Buffon, Thuram, Montero, Iuliano, Camoranesi, Tacchinardi, Davids, Zambrotta, Nedved, Del Piero, Di Vaio
    Subs: Chimenti, Ferrara, Fresi, Conte, Baiocco, Salas, Zalayeta

Lazio(4-4-2): Peruzzi, Pancaro, Negro, Stam, Favalli, Fiore, Simeone, Stankovic, Cesar, Corradi, Lopez
    Subs: Concetti, Colonnese, Baggio, Liverani, Giannichedda, Inzaghi, Chiesa

This obviously hasn't been updated to include Trezeguet. Any idea if they will start him back to back, or will he be rested some more?

Edit: An article on datasport.it quotes Lippi saying Trez will probably play on Sunday.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    David Trezeguet says he feels fit enough to take on Lazio this weekend after his return against Basle on Wednesday.

The Frenchman started alongside Alex Del Piero for the first time this season against the Swiss side and netted the first after just two minutes in the 4-0 win.

"The Coach has almost got a full squad at his disposal and I am ready to give my contribution," said the former Monaco man.

"If I am needed for the Lazio game then I do believe that I will be able to play at the Delle Alpi on Sunday."

Trezeguet has missed much of the current season so far after he suffered a knee ligament injury in August which has hampered him ever since.

He did make a return to first team action around eight weeks ago before he was once more sidelined as he rushed his comeback. But that is all behind him now.

"I feel really good and I am very happy to be playing again after such a long lay-off," he added. "Scoring too was also what I needed.

"The last six months have been difficult for me but it was of great personal satisfaction to once more get my name on the scoresheet."

But Trezegol wasn’t just thinking about himself in snowy Turin. "It was a wonderful team performance against the Swiss and we have taken an important step towards the last eight."

Football Italia

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    Lazio will be playing the return of the Strum Graz Uefa Cup match tonight, so we'll see how they do before they face us.

I have faith in our squad, and hopefully we will get the 3 points and overcome Lazio in the table. Treze's comeback will be a relief, specially after seeing Di Vaio and Salas miss easy chances infront of goal in the past matches.

Thuram, Del Piero, and Treze played less than 60 minutes against Basle so hopefully they will recover well (physically) to play a great game on Sunday, while Camo was completely rested last night.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by littleD ] ++
    from gazzetta.it...

Juventus(3-4-1-2): Buffon, Thuram, Montero, Iuliano, Camoranesi, Tacchinardi, Davids, Zambrotta, Nedved, Del Piero, Di Vaio
    Subs: Chimenti, Ferrara, Fresi, Conte, Baiocco, Salas, Zalayeta
    *cough* Trezeguet?! *cough*

How many of you still have confidence in Di Vaio btw? I cheered his arrival this summer but now I'm not so sure anymore...

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by ErikP ] ++
    How many of you still have confidence in Di Vaio btw? I cheered his arrival this summer but now I'm not so sure anymore...
    To be honest im a bit disappointed by Di Vaio's performances so far. I just know he can do better !

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    a big disappointment. he scored only in four games this season! i didn't saw juve games this season except one, and he was terrible there (against deportivo).

i hope Del Piero - Trezeguet, the successful pair, will play again. if another striker would play i choose salas.

i hope no ingenuity in the defence this time: thuram on the right, moretti/biri/pessotto on the left and montero and iuliano on the center.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)