Who is Luciano Moggi? (1 Viewer)

Geof

May 14, 2004
Who is the fascinating transfer guru, aka Luciano Moggi? Hailed by some, despised by many (http://www.antijuve.com/moggi.htm, very funny actually :D ), he is surely one of Italy's (or even Europe's) most controversial football managers.

But despite all the attention on him I was unable to find a biography of "Lucky Luciano". I know he used to be a football player, but that is all.

Juventus.com has an article about the management. It is the 14th Title(6 Scudetti, 1 Champions League, 1 Intercontinental Cup, 1 Coppa Italia, 4 Supercoppa Italiana, 1 Uefa Supercup.) in 11 years for the Triade (Moggi-Giraudo-Bettega)

Can anyone share us some info about the mysterious Pope of the Mercato, who is about to officiate another big mass?

cheers.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
true. Smithers is gay and loves mr. burns, but Burns is too old to know what a homosexual is, there werent any gay ppl when he was young ;)

OP
Geof

Geof

May 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    yeah...
    who cares about Burns. This is about Moggi :wallbang:

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    Most teams hate Moggi because of he's strong connections with the refereebase. He ones bought guides who turned out to be prostitutes to the referees. The thing was the guides didn't even speak Italian. :D The sentence was like 4 month in jail and 2m lire or something.

He's a man who masters sarcasm more then anyone else to get where he wants. A man who never keeps he's agenda out in the open and because of all this he's always a victim of the country that constantly lives in conspiracy.

When i negoatiate, I prefer a knife over a gun. Guns are far to loud - Luciano Moggi

OP
    Geof

Geof

May 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12
    ++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++
    He ones bought guides who turned out to be prostitutes to the referees. The thing was the guides didn't even speak Italian. :D The sentence was like 4 month in jail and 2m lire or something.
    no way:eek:

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    Don't expect anything too celebrative, the pages are very anti-Moggi, so maybe not everything written in there really happened, but they give you an idea ;)

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++

cheers, I'll save that and read it after my exams. It will be a good practice :)

I'm trying to read Il Piccolo Principe in Italian:D

I hate that book :yuck: Had to study it when I lived in France

OP
    Geof

Geof

May 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #19
    ++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++
    I hate that book :yuck: Had to study it when I lived in France
    oh it's nice. It looks very childish at first sight, but it's not that stupid. I can understand it's annoying, as it happens in a TeleTubbie-like world.

Apr 25, 2005
    Moggi is a brilliant man.we(Juve fans)owe him everything.i mean it.he brought to the club Del piero,Lippi,Cannavaro(for free!Moratti is dambass or what?)and Capello.Juve would have been very different without him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)