Mirko Vucinic (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
I know Gila and Cassano are the big things on the transfer market, but what about Mirko. Just look at the facts, he scored 20 goals, and he is joint top scorer if penalties don't count.And he was playing regulary in the starting 11 only after january, before he was Bojinovs sub. All that and he is only 21 and his celebrations are wicked.

I wouldn't buy a striker this year, but if I had to I would buy Vucinic

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
Vucinic has a long way to go before becoming juve material
Not really..

He's a very fast player. Sort of like Henry. Fast forwards are welcome in Juve.

When was the last time that we had a fast Forward?

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Vucinic is really great. The one with most goals scored if u look at the playtime ;) the most effective goalscorer in Serie A. Although I rather have Gilardino and Cassano over him, he would still be good. If he joins I would like it ;)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
From what I have seen of Mirko Vucinic I have been impressed. But lets see what he does next year before we put him on our wish list........unless he is already snapped up by Milan. Actually I have this gut feeling that Milan will buy him in the summer rather than Gilardino. Just a hunch I guess.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It's hard to be a striker at Lecce, where Zeman refuses to play defense, and look too terrible. So I think it's premature to crown Vucinic a future golden shoe candidate.

Look at what happened to Boijinov when you put him in a place like Fiorentina...

Aug 1, 2003
Im not a big fan of Vucinic, despite his goal tally I think hes average. Plus I wouldnt buy him now. Just because one player had one good season taht doesnt mean you need to buy them instantly. I'd wait for another year or so and see how he does so to make sure he's not just a one hit wonder.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

Look at what happened to Boijinov when you put him in a place like Fiorentina...
Well, that is not entirely fair to Bojinov. I mean he was wrongly sent off in his second game with the club and was out with injury for quite some time. I think the kid is very talented and just needs some more time to adapt to Zoff calcio.

Pazzini is another player to look out for.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Well, that is not entirely fair to Bojinov. I mean he was wrongly sent off in his second game with the club and was out with injury for quite some time. I think the kid is very talented and just needs some more time to adapt to Zoff calcio.
Oh, no question there. But injury aside, I don't see Boijinov being nearly as prolific away from Lecce than when on Lecce. It may not even be Zeman, but more Lecce in general.

Look at Chevanton now that he's at Monaco. Sure, he played for little more than half of their matches, and there's always adjusting to a new team and league. But here's a guy we were seriously considering for Juve stripes for a while - a striker with incredible talent in Serie A on Lecce last season. Now no one even mentions his name anymore around Europe it seems.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well personally I never understood why Chevanton agreed a move to Monaco. I mean it's not like they are hurting for forwards with Saviola, Kallon, Nonda, and Adebayor in the squad. Or perhaps the better question is why did Monaco invest in so many forwards while letting their midfield go to hell after losing Rothen and Giuly?

Whatever the case, I think Bojinov is more talented than Cheva and the verdict is still out on Vucinic IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)