Anti-Antijuve.com (1 Viewer)

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
I don't know if this subject was presented before in the forums, but I really want to discuss it with u guys and hope that we can come out with some solutions:

Seeing our club as very successful in Italy and abroad, it's normal to have many haters around the peninsula because every big club has loyal fans and at the same time people who envy the success of this club. But the strange thing here is to see people create a website to speak about Juve's black history ( with respect to them ) and how the referees always help them and that they are the main reason behind their success , I'm speaking about Antijuve.com where despite it's in Italian language which I don't know , I was really surprised by what I have seen in this site cause it's obvious to everyone how much effort is made to make it look enough for all Juve haters to spend their time when browsing it . In a brief look at this site the most thing that attracted my attention was the gallery's section where there are many pictures of important matches Juve lost and as a result their season ended empty handed ( like Juve/Roma 2-2- , or Perugia/Juve 1-0 . . . etc ) . I suggest that we communicate with the administrators of this site and exchange some ideas with them just to open conversation channels between fans and haters with respect to all points which they hate Juve for. I know that this is a very complicated issue cause it's very hard to convince these people that Juve is independent from Refs and the Doping issue is just a pure media work but I see that it's worth to try it , just to let them know what Juventus fc means to many people around the world .

Buy on AliExpress.com

MeRs0

Jun 26, 2004
HAHA, this is the first time i hear of this site.
I never thought anyone would want to spend time even constructing a haters site and spend time hating a club on these basis.
I laugh at their faces.

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
They hate Juve abd they made a anti-Juve site. There isn't anything we can do about it, so don't bother going to that site.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The only reason to put up an Anti-AntiJuve site is to ridicule all the Juve bashers for the pathetic whiners and losers that they are. :D

Other than that, I see no point to such an effort, as it otherwise just gives them more ammunition.

I really, really prefer the satire approach myself. Mockery isn't just a form of flattery, it's even better as a form of ridicule.

"Oh, Juve won again. Must have paid off the referees ... forgetting the fact that your squad fell on their faces! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" That sort of thing.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Don't bother, these people are very committed to their cause, you're not going to change their mind. :)
yes...

the have their thoughs and if we try to unnite the communities to dialogue it will end in a ware XD... we will never reach an agreement-

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
We can be proud that Antijuve site exists.,,,its a kind of privilege to have a site that only matters about critizising us....
True!!! What a great team we are!!!

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Well juz ignore them, since the site administartor has posted those pics he must have hated Juve for quite a while and wad we say will never change his opinion.

Actually I agree wad Don Bes said. It's very amazing that the person actually bothered to find clips and pics of campaigns that we almost won. Kudos to him, keep up the good work and continue hating us :thumb:

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
people shouldnt worry about people hating us, i think its great that there are many anti juve people because its great when we beat them and win the league.

who is laughing today them or us.

OP
Huzi

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
  • Thread Starter #17
    but i think that these guys hate Juve so much to the extent that they made a site about how Juve's trophies are won by referee's help . . .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)