Finally, have we money? (1 Viewer)

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
I'm bored to hear every year that we are within the 3-5 richest teams in the world.So why we do not spend?Why our president said that we must sell to buy?Because we don't want to end like Lazio?Other teams which are not as rich as we are (according to the lists) spend more.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
we have kinda already spent it.....stadium redevelopment???

Players wages??....remember we have reletively shit attendances, thus not much revenue is mad thus to compensate we save elsewhere.:down:

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
jus read the financial reports on juventus.com... its all explained

These lists mean nothing as they jus focus on one element not the whole picture.... eg. turnover... which in financial reality is less than worthless

Jul 28, 2002
i was wondering when ud turn up...id assumed u woulda got tired of the same old "read the report".

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
i was wondering when ud turn up...id assumed u woulda got tired of the same old "read the report".
yeah i know... but it bugs me... Time after time people ask the same question when the info is sitting there in much better detail and clarity than any of us could possibly deliver... but however much they say they have looked for it they simply cant be bothered to read whats sitting right in front of them... I mean you only need to read the one report released 2 weeks ago... no more

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
We are currently ~3rd richest team when it comes to INCOME. But we do spend money on players salaries. Remember we are the 3rd highest team in Serie A that gives salaraies. We give around 115 million euro a year worth of salaries. We still manage to keep our end budget (net profite) on the +ve side.
We may be getting an income close to Milan and maybe higher than Inter, but currently we don't have a backer. The Agnelli's are working over time to fix FIAT finacial problems. They can't spend money now on Juventus.
Juventus phelosiphy is not to get loans and become on debut just to buy a player or two. And I agree with this kind of philosiphy. This is what I call a long term plan. Keep the club debut free and long as possible.
Just take Lazio as an example:
Every year for the past 3 years they reach to the deadline for paying their debuts. Now their acomulated debuts have reached ~140 million euros.

Milan, Inter, Real Madrid, Chelsea and Barcelona (to a lesser extent) have their backers pumping them with funds to be invested in new players.

Honestly, I think the Trio are genious. With them we managed to win more trophies than any other italian club. Consistancy is the key word.

MeRs0

Jun 26, 2004
Juve policy rocks. I just wish for more supporters on the games, more income. Hope that will change within two years.

Excuse me, but who is the TRIO ????

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
jus read the financial reports on juventus.com... its all explained

These lists mean nothing as they jus focus on one element not the whole picture.... eg. turnover... which in financial reality is less than worthless
I appreciate your patience on repeating the same things over and over again. Don't you get bored?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by serfaraaz ] ++
i have read on calciomercato tht we can yield about 30 million liras for our trip to far east
You do realise that lire wouldn't get anyone very far today right? Even if you can exchange them at a bank, that means you only have about 15,500 euros :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)