Who likes the new president? (2 Viewers)

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Franco Grande Stevens or whatever his name is... he recently was quoted as saying that there is no money, we need 2 sell 2 buy. apparently the agnelli family does not want 2 invest money into the club. is he even a member of the agnelli family? i remember after the first juve - bologna game where nedved scored the last minute freekick, he said after the game that he hates it when we win in this manner. i dont really see him as a juve fan.
i remember umberto agnelli loved juve, i dont know about this guy, i dont know much about him but i dont really like what i have seen from him so far. any input guys?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
Your point being? What is it that you hold a grudge about?

Franzo Grande Stevens is not a memeber of the Agnelli family - neither was Vittorio Chiusano, mind! He is a former Fiat director. My bet is that he was named in charge based on the sole factor that matters in this instance: he is competent.

I'm out!

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stripper ] ++
Franco Grande Stevens or whatever his name is... he recently was quoted as saying that there is no money, we need 2 sell 2 buy. apparently the agnelli family does not want 2 invest money into the club. is he even a member of the agnelli family? i remember after the first juve - bologna game where nedved scored the last minute freekick, he said after the game that he hates it when we win in this manner. i dont really see him as a juve fan.
i remember umberto agnelli loved juve, i dont know about this guy, i dont know much about him but i dont really like what i have seen from him so far. any input guys?
what's wrong with him?he is just speaking the truth,which is no wrong

OP
Boudz

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    why does the teamhave 2 bring in their own money, so if we had a bad season, we were kicked out of cl from first stage, we wont be able 2 buy players and we will suck the next year. dont tell me that the agnelli family has no money, they can invest in new players so that we can get more money.

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
    well if there is no money to be spent on transfers i agree with stevens, i dont want to spend money we dont have and will risk the club i.e lazio.

but i thought umberto was great and i dont know much about this guy. anyone has any info on him?

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    I like the guy, OUr three guys at the helm of Juve are cool. They are doing the absolute best for Juve and seeing that there IS NO outside source of money for Juve, he has done pretty well

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
    Quit comparing Grande Stevens with Gianni and Umberto Agnelli as the guy did not replace them. They were the owners while he replaced the deceased Vittorio Chiusano as president.

Frag

May 14, 2005
    Is he the one??
    Yeah, he's the one, and all I can say is I don't like him at all, he's not competent in football matter, but he pretends to be like that.
    The good thing is that his role is quite useless, the power is up to the "triade" Moggi, Giraudo and Bettega.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)