Future looking good for the defence (1 Viewer)

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
With the aquisition of Coda and very likely Diogo our future in defence looks bright.

RB: Carlos Diogo (Age:22) He is a attacking full back of the famous River Plate, and he has already made the Urugayan NT. a talent no doubt, he will probably be on loan next year in a Serie A team

CB: Andrea Coda (Age:20) A CB that has made his mark despite his young age, a regular in the U-21 level of the Italy national team, a player that was a part of a very sucesful 2004 Empoli primavera team, and this year a starte at Empoli, desipte his young age he has already made 40 apperances in Serie B, and was one of the best defenders in Serie B. He will probably be on loan next year at Empoli showing us what he can do in Serie A

CB: Andrea Masiello (Age:19) A player of great talent, the best player od our primavera team, that has one a very prestigus Viarregio cup 3rd time in a row, achievment never done before, and has qualified easily in the cup part of the primavera chamiponship. He really had only one test up to now against Inter, so we can't really judge him yet. But Moggi said he will be a part of our team next year. I hope he is a defender that will carry on the torch from other great defenders of Italy

LB: Giorgio Chiellini (Age:20) He has amazing talent and is deadly in the attack fase, but not to be relied upon in the defence, but never the less he is youn and he will learn. His resume till now can't be posibbly more impressive. He helped Livorno to promotion to serie A in more then 40 years, was a regular at the younger national team, he is curently one of the best players in Florentina, and has already made important apperances in the Azzurri, where he didn't crumbel under pressure but impressed. The biggest talent of the lot. He will probably a bench player next year, but I would prefer to see him at Florentina for another season.

I must say that we have a great pack of young defenders with a lot of talent. And if even one of them succeds, Moggi will do his job perfectly once again, for geting them cheap

Buy on AliExpress.com

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
yeah plus in the mean time we still can use Tudor's services,

All the more reason I think we will only buy 1-2 players in the off season. OUr defence is more well covered then I had thought, hopefully Masiello performs average atleast.

We just desperately need a creative midfielder.

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
i hope juve invest in some youth players but i dont like them being loaned out but if that helps them get regular first team football i aint complaining.

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
There is some news says if emerson go to Real madrid juve will try to bring walter sam . as long as thuram is no longer with juve(35) years.

it could be. you never know moggi can do it.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Sometimes we get overthrilled with these youngsters and next season they would disappear. I wouldnt get overexcited with the names just yet.

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++
There is some news says if emerson go to Real madrid juve will try to bring walter sam . as long as thuram is no longer with juve(35) years.

it could be. you never know moggi can do it.
We cann't fix our deffensive problem by selling our best Midffielder, as our midffield is already week and needs upgrade....

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
Why are all so keen to have Tudor back? I will always remember his "straight flush" - an own goal, a red card and a terrible mistake in the defense. :D

Jul 28, 2002
i rememeber the man u , spurs fans etc, all saying they wish they could sign the giant of a man. When they ever got the chance, they were immesnly impressed with big tudor.....the only problem was his fitness, other wise the guy was a tower of strength. I say we bring him back,,,always usefull to have around, and far far better than legro and monty.

Geof

May 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by juventus2 ] ++
With the aquisition of Coda and very likely Diogo our future in defence looks bright.

RB: Carlos Diogo (Age:22) He is a attacking full back of the famous River Plate.
it's not the "Famous" River Plate. It's the uruguayan River Plate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)