Juventus Official Website (1 Viewer)

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
dunno if this has been posted already ir if anyone feels the same way as me but it is crap, it is hardly updated then when it finally is its only done in italian. :down:

ive given up on checking it now for news, if i want to find out any new info on juve i come on here.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
They should face it: Juventuz.com is a far and away better English language site than Juventus.com offers.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Cant see anything wrong with it myself... has everything i could want....

Couldnt care less about the english language side of the site... Its an italian club

OP

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12
    yer it is updated more but thats not 2 good for me when i dont know italian.

juve have a massive fan base around the world and its website should suit all of us.

it shows that most people check for juve news on here than the offical one

OP

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14
    i would like to see more news, at the moment the website is being updated quite frequently but sometimes it goes a few days and no news is posted. i go on other football websites and it is updated every day

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
    its the website of the club...what more do we need, it provides pictures of the matches nearly imediately after the game....maybe the media side should be improved (mor pics of players etc)....but it does its primary function......

or would u prefer a website like these??:rolleyes:

http://www.ytfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Home/0,,10673,00.html
    http://www.manutd.com/splashPages/black.sps?itype=5786&icustompageid=13921
    You also need to remember that if you sign up to juve action on juventus.com you can get more media content than pretty much anyother official club site offers

To me its a good site that offers whats needed and more...

So the english site is abit behind... as i said its an italian club... so what

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
    its a good site jae... but theres not alot on there you cant get from juventus.com
    Yeah true, I don't get why people are so bummed about the English version sucking majorly. Lucky there even is an English version.

If youre going to support an Italian team so much that their website gets to you, maybe you should start learning Italian perhaps? :D

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    lol-I don't like Liverpoolfc.tv :yuck: too much crap. needs a simpler layout. juventus.com does suck as well. they can't translate worth shit either. some of the translations are quite funny

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

You also need to remember that if you sign up to juve action on juventus.com you can get more media content than pretty much anyother official club site offers

To me its a good site that offers whats needed and more...

So the english site is abit behind... as i said its an italian club... so what
    I tought it only works in Italy :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)