Juventus tickets for a euro???? (1 Viewer)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Allo stadio con un euro: la promozione si allarga

Praticamente esauriti i settori interessati dall’iniziativa, che da venerdì sarà estesa anche all’Est 3° livello

-------www.juventus.com

I saw this on the juventus website and tried to translate it but my italian is pretty poor. But, i believe it says that tickets for the next game are one euro for some sections!?!:eek:

I went to the Delle Alpi last month to watch Juventus vs Bologna and as usual it was pretty empty with the curva sud being packed!I think this is a great idea if its true as the extra fans will surely lead Juventus to the 28th SCUDETTO!!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
what's this , Juventus are among the most popular teams in thw whole world and the staduim is almost empty in the league games !!

Len

Feb 13, 2004
I somehow think this promotion still won't work.... We'll probably only get around 40,000 people for the remaining 2 games max.

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
I would be satisfied with 40.000. don`t think that there will be much more fans.
i really hope that a lot of people get away from tv and watch the game in the stadium.

Aug 1, 2003
Now if ONLY they're willing to sponsor us Juventus fans in Asia to make the trip to Delle Alpi for only one euro ....

:down:

This promotion is for the last 3 remaining games ??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)