Kapo for Evra? (1 Viewer)

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
Juventus are apperently trtying to strike a deal that will see Kapo move to Monaco and Fullback Evra come to Juventus? Is he Juve material and can he make it in serie a...or is this sum bullshit from triballfootball.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

SobatPadi

Apr 21, 2005
is Kapo just going there for a 12 months loan or what?

i really think evra is good... but he is a left back.
do we need another left back???
we have zambrotta and may be chiellini

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Evra is quality. but im scared this may mean zambrotta will definatley leave.

other possibilities is maybe offering evra or chiellini to another club such as roma to lure cassano or chivu for example.

but having zambrotta, chiellini and evra all on the books would seem strange.

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
Sports.it had an article about it yesterday...
http://sports.virgilio.it/it/cmc/calcio/200519/cmc_81896.html

Chiellini is still in Pole Position, however it's not 100% a done deal that we can bring him back for next season.

If we can't get him back then there is a possibility to make a deal with Monaco who are interested in Kapo, along with Liverpool and Cagliari(according this article).

They are suggesting that a possible move by Juve to get Evra would be
KAPO + €2.3m.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Evra is good going forward but suspect at the back.I'd rather we keep Zambrotta,but if we get a high bid for him Evra certainly would be someone I'd consider.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Tribal Football is utter crap, but if Zambrotta leaves I'd rather have Evra then Chiellini. But I really hope we don't sell the best left back in the world.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I'd turn Chiellini into a left winger. Defensively he's crap. We don't need Evra. Unless Moggi sells Zambrotta. :(

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Yeah, I wouldn't put Chiellini at LB; I've seen him play a handful of times this season (most recently against Chievo, where he weakly stood rooted to the spot and shyed away from the ball while a Chievo player jumped over him and scored) and he just hasn't been that convincing defensively

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
chiellini is good, he is still young and will hopefully improve in his defensive skills.

maybe zambrotta will move to right back and evra left back. there are obviously more options for left back these days then right backs in the market.

Geof

May 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
chiellini is good, he is still young and will hopefully improve in his defensive skills.

maybe zambrotta will move to right back and evra left back. there are obviously more options for left back these days then right backs in the market.
why not... I just hope Zambrotta stays

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Kapo set for Juventus exit Tuesday 17 May, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olivier Kapo says he is keen to quit Juventus in the summer, with Monaco, Newcastle and Real Betis all possible destinations.

Kapo has made just one Serie A start since moving to Italy from Auxerre last summer and admits he has an important decision to make at the end of the season.

"Should I stay and persevere at Juventus? Has (Juventus Coach) Fabio Capello really got confidence in me? I have my doubts," the attacking midfielder told L'Equipe.

The 24-year-old, who has made 12 substitute appearances but is yet to score for Juventus, explained that Monaco would be his preferred destination.

"Could I return to France on loan? I really appreciate the support I have received from (Monaco Coach) Didier Deschamps," Kapo said. "Getting recognition from a man like that is fantastic.

"He even called up my sister recently. I find that touching. He is very interested in me. But he could change his mind. Joining Monaco would be good, but if it doesn’t work out over there, Newcastle and Real Betis also want me.

"I’m going to have to make a crucial decision. Pavel Nedved tells me to stay and fight for my place at Juve."

Kapo has had his share of injury problems this season, but feels he has not been given the chance to prove himself with the Italian League leaders when fit.

"I sustained an injury on my right thigh against Sampdoria on February 2, the day that I made my first start," Kapo recalled.

"It took me two months to come back. That injury has changed everything. It’s been really difficult.

"Without wanting to offend Capello or my teammates, I think I deserved to play more often. I fight at training and I don’t feel inferior to any of the other players."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)