daniel de rossi (1 Viewer)

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
++ [ originally posted by serfaraaz ] ++
hi to everyone. ihave readin one of channel4.com articles that we have submitted abid of 10m pounds for de rossi .do u think that he can become a great defensive midfielder .
i havnt seen this on channel4 website :confused:

OP

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9
    in the article aquilani adds to roma woes it was posted on 29th april you can see in the archives of april news

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by serfaraaz ] ++
    in the article aquilani adds to roma woes it was posted on 29th april you can see in the archives of april news
    There have been strong newspaper reports that De Rossi is set to be one of the summer’s hottest transfer properties with £10m bids from Real Madrid, Barcelona and Juventus. www.channel4.com

He is right apperently they have made a bid for him :confused:

Len

Feb 13, 2004
    I honestly wouldn't mind seeing him at Juve.... He sure has a promising future, and in the right hands (Juventus), should develop into an awesome player.... I don't think Roma will accept only 10 million for him but

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003

De Rossi is overrated. He cant really conrtol the midfield properly. Besides, he said on many occasions that he loves Roma etc and would only leave if the club forces him to.

GRK

Guitar God
    Oct 19, 2004
    De Rossi would be good as a sub at least. But 10 million is maybe too much for him at this time.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    10m is too much.Besides I wouldn't want a central midfield made up of two ex-Roma players,creates too many negative vibes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)