Milan-Juventus (1 Viewer)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I know this is too early, so feel free to close this thread, but I'm hoping you guys could help me with something. Are they playing in the evening or at 15.00? Because I might be going to the game..

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2
    Well, screw this, we were too late by 10 minutes.

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    The game will be held at 3pm local time.
    If only we had known that this afternoon :down:

arc

Mar 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++
    more important matter, zlatan suspension appeal will be heard tmr, rite?
    Juventus will still be without Zlatan Ibrahimovic for the Milan clash after they failed in an attempt to reduce his suspension.

The Swede was handed a three-match ban after TV evidence found him guilty of clashing with Ivan Cordoba, in an off-the-ball incident, during the 1-0 defeat to Inter.

Ibrahimovic already missed the Lazio win at the weekend but his club were hoping to get the rest of his suspension scrapped or cut on appeal.

Today news comes as a massive blow for the Turin giants who are desperate for the striker, who has netted 15 League goals so far, to feature at the San Siro on May 8.

However, there is still a slim chance that he could play in the Scudetto showdown as Juve will now launch a second appeal.

Meanwhile, Fiorentina have also failed in their attempt to get Dario Dainelli two-match ban for a similar incident altered.

SH!T

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
    This is such Crap!! Three games over an alledged elbow .....Cordoba and Mihalovich should be banned as well for their instigating.....but its all good even without zlatan we will plow over milan and end thier dreams for the scudetto this season....Forza Juve!!

Len

Feb 13, 2004
    IT all comes down to this....our whole season, make or break...but will have to do without Ibra....

Hope a miracle happens on Sunday....forza Juve

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
    IT all comes down to this....our whole season, make or break...
    I don't buy that pre-game hype. The two teams, head-to-head? Yes, it's a huge game. But it's not the whole season. What if it ends in a draw? Then what?

Either team can still screw up some of the remaining games and make this head-to-head match build-up rather irrelevant. Milan has the CL to contend with, Juve can't score when urgently needed, and all the minnows are fighting to the death to avoid relegation.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    The media is making the game bigger than it is. No matter what the result is, the league title will NOT be decided in that game.

rae

Il Conservatore
    Nov 12, 2003
    It's going to be a big nite. I bet this time referees will be inable to support yer side. Serie A officials have done some grave actions against juve's ungovernable rampage in Italia. I hope that would be the begining of new era - without cheat and dope.

Forza Garnde Milan per sempre

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    No Zlatan. But I still think we will draw. We will fight. I hope this time the referee wont favour the corrupt Milan side, like they alwasy do...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    No change to Milan-Juventus
    Thursday 28 April, 2005
    The Italian Football League have dismissed reports that the Milan-Juventus game will be switched to an evening kick-off.

The Lega Calcio have today confirmed that the Week 35 Scudetto showdown will take place at 3pm local time.

"With regards to this morning’s stories in various newspapers, the President of the Lega Nazionale Professionisti would like to confirm that the Milan-Juventus game on May 8 will start at 15.00 hours," read a statement.

It was widely expected that the fixture would take place under floodlights in a bid to increase TV audiences.

Whispers suggest that Milan were keen on the idea, even if it went against Italian rules which state that the last four rounds of Serie A must be played simultaneously.

However, Juventus boss Fabio Capello and director general Luciano Moggi allegedly objected, preferring to stick with the afternoon schedule.

There was also believed to be friction between Sky Italia and state broadcasters RAI over the time of the game.

Sky, who will show the tie live, were in favour of a night match. But RAI were not, fearing that their audience share for early evening shows such as ’90 Minuto’ and ‘Stadio Sprint’ would be hit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)